New persona - 8

"Said boy was sweating bullets."

You wrap your tail around him in comfort and look for your name. "2 - Daybreak Y/N" you wince as you look back to your friend. "By the way," the tired man spoke breaking everyone out of their thoughts, "I was lying about the expulsion." You couldn't contain yourself and made everyone jump out of their shock as you yelled, "BITCH WHAT??"

Izuku flinched and you never caught yourself. Everyone else backed you up with "are you kidding me?" Or "you made us scared for nothing!?" Until a pretty girl spoke up, "oh, I though you all knew? Why would he ever expel someone on the first day?"

You then shouted out, again. "Because he expelled a whole class! ON THEIR FIRST DAY!" Aizawa only smirked again, pride enveloping him. "That's right, I did didn't I? Oh right. It was my last class too." Kaminari then shouted, "you aren't making this any better!" The girl had her jaw dropped to the floor. "My apologies then.." "Don't apologize, you didn't know."

I'm gonna kill myself

You then just turned around and walked away, knowing the results of the "test" and just wanting to get on with the day. Not knowing you were being tailed by a classmate who also wanted to get away from the noise.

And he had his questions about you.

«——🌺——»

The rest of the first day was easy, but the second day.. "I AM WALKING IN.. LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!!" Took more energy to get through.

Your body visibly deflates as you see the well built man rush into the room all with a big grin that seems to be permanently stitched onto his face.

You don't really care for the hero, but because you know Izuku is very biased about his idol, you keep your mouth shut. Or in the past, your face static and your hands together or to the side.

So, you sigh and look up as All Might, after everyone (somewhat) hushes up, tells the class to get into their hero outfits, so, you did. And after you went into the boys room and got into a stall to change, although, your appearance wouldn't be the only thing that changed. You and Silvia have been practicing.

[*–.~ ten months earlier ~.–*]

"Now my little stone- hmm, that won't work for you soon, huh?" You shook your head as you hunched on the couch. "Silvia, why are we doing this again?"

"You said you wanted to know how to constantly act! I quote "like a new persona! A flip of a switch that'll happen instantly." Sound familiar?"

You pout and look to the side. She's right, and you knew that. "Using my own words against me.. question though," she nods, "how the fuck do you intend I do that? That whole.. thing.. was just a spur of the moment thingy."

"Language.."

"Answer the goddamn question."

[~.–*Present day *–.~]

Unlocking the dark suitcase and pulling out your suit with a smile, you unbuttoned one of the buttons, popped it off, and replaced it with a vermillion one. From the shirt to the pants, the pants to the leggings, the leggings to your new boots and gloves, to the little top hat that fit snuggly on one of your horns. It had some decor of feathers with some glass. The glass bit had a purpose, the feathers were only for decoration.

"It's simple really. You've been a master at it ever since you met the shattered mirror."

Tying a large bow that was on your lower back to hide your tail, to a smaller red bow that was wrapped comfortably on your neck. Then, the cane. The beautiful dark purple cane with white and blue accents. You grin at it and pick it up.