S.C.C.R.E 0.7 - 4

Fuck it. I'm changing pov again.
Have fun with you/your

Sleep is for the weak 🤭
——–—————

The next week was eventful.

"For the first time in this schools history, we have three students that got accepted into UA!" The teacher announced. You had closed your eyes with a faint smile before you realized he said three. You looked to your best friend. Your only friend with a wide grin. He looked at you in a similar fashion.

"Bakugou, Daybreak, and...Midoriya? Uh- ahem- all got into the hero course!" The teacher awkwardly laughed before clearing his throat and interrupting the others conversations and continuing on.

'He made it. We made it..'

That's all you wanted, was for him to achieve his dreams and be happy. So you smiled at him with a thumbs up. You saw that Bakugou was fuming. You only shot him a glare and looked back at Izuku with care. You will help him. Even if it foils someone else and their plans.

Bakugou wanted to be the first person in the school to achieve acceptance into one of the most prestigious hero schools in all of Japan. In all of the world. The only person in the school to do so. But now, he's tied with two other people.

And one was supposed to be nothing.

After school, you were walking with Izuku and conversing. "We both made it.. we made it into UA!" He smiled as his little sparks of happiness infected you, and couldn't help but match his wide grin. "What class?" "Uhm.. believe it or not I got into 1-A.." with a slight flap of your wings, you quickly signed that you did as well. Both of you were smiling until your jaws hurt. Soon it was silent. You could show what you practiced..!

"Can I show you a surprise?" "Hm? What do you mean by that?" With a deep breath, you started to talk. "A.. surpree.. suu pri zeh...!" You then gave him some jazz hands. He was stunned at first before giving you a big grin. "You.. you did it! You actually did it! And you did well," he said your name ever so fondly.

"Isst.. mm.. Izz oo kuu." "Mmhmm! You got it." You tried again. And again. And again, until you got it. "Izuku." "There you go!" He laughed and grinned. "You sound like a child." He teased. "Shush, before I smack your ass." He laughed before trying to teach you a few more words. "Ka.. chhh ahn? Kacchan?" He nodded. "I wonder what he'll look like when you say that to him?" "Stupid."

He laughed again before agreeing.

It was obvious of how pissed off Bakugou was. He would glare, not at you, but at Izuku. Constantly. As if he committed a crime against him. What for? Neither you or Izuku knew. Knowing him, it was for something really small or petty, or both. It was a game of 20 questions with him. And you always got something wrong or he just wouldn't tell you the answer.

"Kacchan wants to speak with me, I know it." "Me watch." He hummed in question before catching on. "You want to watch over me just in case?" You nod. "Okay..." he seemed unsure, but you were gonna do it regardless of what he said, and he knew it. He knew it too well. He knew you too well. You both kind of hated it but, it's an effect of being basically best friends. Him being your only friend.

The plan was for you to be on lookout in case things turned violent, until your phone went off. "Mahm..." he hummed in acknowledgment. When you picked up the phone, it wasn't your mother. It was instead a certain "macho man" as she put it. "Hello there, young Daybreak! We uh.. need your assistance!" You heard someone shouting at him before you realized it was your mother. "Uhh.." you spoke in your mother tongue to get a point across.

"Mother fucker, I can't speak human that well." "Oh.. what..?" You looked at Izuku and put your phone away from your ear. "Mahm wit All Mighto." He flinched, maybe he's excited? "GIVE ME MY PHONE YOU FUCK- sweetheart?"