Chapter 2

Your POV

"Y/n! Can you help me?" Phil asked you.

"Of course!" you said, ruffling his hair and buttoning up his shirt for him.

"Y/n! Emma!" kids cried from everywhere.

"Here Sherry! I'll help you with your shoes!" Emma, your best friend said.

"I need help!" Nalia cried.

"Don't cry Nalia, I'll help you," you told the young girl. "There you go."

"Thank you!" she said, beaming and going back to her cheerful self.

"Let's go to breakfast Y/n!" Emma exclaimed at you.

"One second! Let me get changed," you told her.

(This can be your outfit or you can choose your own)

"Are you ready?" Emma asked you.

"Yep!"

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

"Good mowning, Norman, Ray!" Emma greeted the two boys.

"Good morning both of you," you said.

"Good morning Emma, Y/n," Norman said, smiling.

"Good 'mowning' Emma, Y/n," Ray smirked, mocking the carrot head. "What are you five? How do you have so much energy when you haven't even eaten breakfast yet?"

"I'm 11, just like the three of you!" Emma exclaimed, crossing her arms.

"Emma! Can you help set the table?" Mama asked and Emma walked over to her.

"How are you feeling?" Norman asked you, touching your forehead.

"I'm fine, you don't need to worry about me!" you reassured the two.

"Honestly. Sometimes you're like Emma, I just forget because your smart," Ray said, shaking his head.

"Hey! Emma's smart, just, in a different way. Also, what do you mean by that?" you ask in confusion.

"I heard footsteps last night so I went to go see who it was. You were grabbing more snacks, chamomile and your pills," Ray said.

"I was just grabbing them in case!" you argued.

"Are you feeling faint?" Norman asked.

"No, I'm fine, I got some sleep last night," you told them.

(A/n: so you need pills because you have severe insomnia and sometimes go a week without sleep and the snacks because if you don't absorb enough nutrients, you'll faint and if you're like that for a long time, you'll die. the second one is for a special reason)

"You still have some snacks with you, right?" Norman asked in a concerned voice.

"We're having breakfast right now! But, yeah I do," you said.

"Let's eat breakfast now!" Mama said, clapping her hands together.