Chapter 6

Your POV

'How will we save all our siblings?' you asked yourself, deep in thought, your head racing trying to figure out the best escape. 'How will we escape the house? What can I do? What do we need to take note of? When would be the best time? Where would be the best route? What should we bring? How will we train for outside? What will we wear?'

"-/n? Y/n?" Emma's voice brought you back to reality.

"Sorry, yes?" you asked her.

"Are you okay? You've been staring at the wall for a long time," Emma worried.

"I'm just a bit tired."

"Do you need to take a rest?"

"No, don't worry. I'll be fine."

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

Flashback

"Do you think Mom's onto us?" Emma panicked.

"Chill out. Think of it from the enemy's point of view," Ray said.

"Enemy's point of view?"

"None of the kids are reacting. It's natural that she would suspect the oldest," you explained.

"We still have to be on guard. But, don't worry, she doesn't know about us yet," Norman added. "Don't panic. That's exactly what she wants."

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

"This is really annoying," Ray complained.

"Don, I'm going to need your help with this," Gilda said, pulling him down the stairs.

"What?!"

"Come on!"

"We have to do something about the tracker, or escaping will be impossible," Norman started.

"But how?" Emma asked.

"I've searched my whole body, my clothes, headphones and I took apart my device. There was nothing in any of them," you said.

"Ray?" Norman mentioned.

"Based on human kinds existing technology, it's a tracking device that uses radio waves," Ray voiced. "But those require batteries inside and they don't last long. I also did some calculations. Something super small that wouldn't leave a scar, with batteries that would last over ten years. In 2015, these would only exist in fiction."

"Meaning?"

"It's going to be difficult to predict the mechanism, specify the location and figure out how to break it. And we might as well give up if it's technology that originated with the demons."

"True. It's more likely that they're using specific technology from the demons," Norman added.

"Yup."

Suddenly, Emma started panicking while you were left in thought.

'If only there was some way that we could pinpoint the location,' you thought.

"Hey don't slack off you guys! I don't see any progress!" Don yelled, snapping you out of your thoughts.

"Oh, sorry!" Emma apologized. "Let's hurry and finish this up!"

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

"What?!" you thought in a panicked state.

"This is your newest little sister Carol. And this is Sister Krone."

This is not going to end well.