Chapter 7

Your POV

'Another adult?' you thought in a panicked state. 'Wait, this could be good. This could mean more sources of information.'

"An... adult?" Emma asked under her breath in shock.

"Sister Krone, please introduce yourself," Mama said.

"I will be living with all of you starting today," a tall, muscular woman said. "It's nice to meet you."

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

"Hello!" you said, greeting the Sister Krone.

"Oh, hello! And you would be?" she questioned.

"I'm Y/n! It's nice to meet you!" you greeted, putting your hand in front of you.

"My, you're so well mannered! It's nice to meet you too!" she said, shaking your hand. "Oh, you're so adorable!"

"Thank you!"

"Was there something that you needed from me?" she asked.

"Actually, I was wondering if you could teach me sewing and coding?" you requested.

"I'd love too, but you'd have to ask Ms. Isabella first," she answered.

"Okay!"

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

With the others

Third Person POV

"At present, we have three things to think about," Ray started. "One, the adults are key to finding out about outside. Two, Carol might give us a clue about the tracking devices. And three... there is definitely something wrong with the way Mom is proceeding with things."

"Huh? Wait, what? Huh?" Emma asked.

"Think about it, isn't it weird?"

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

Back with you

Your POV

"Mom!" you called from her door.

"Come in," she answered calmly.

You quickly opened the door, quietly closing it behind you once you had entered.

"Yes?"

"Can I learn sewing and coding from Sister Krone?" you asked her.

"Why?" she retaliated.

"I want to code games for my siblings and learn how to sew clothes for them! Especially Gilda and Anna, they've been wanting to wear new clothes," you explained.

"I love that you're always thinking about your siblings, Y/n," Mama said to you, stroking your head. "Of course."

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

"Sister Krone! Sister Krone!" you exclaimed. "Mama said I can learn from you!"

"Great! Let's do sewing first!"

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

"I can do the slip stitch!"