Chapter 8

Your POV

"Did you tell them about the tracking device?" you asked Emma.

"How did you know?" Emma questioned you.

"I saw you looking behind Carols ear and saw the bump. I'm thinking that if we destroy the tracker, the demons and Mom will get alerted. We'll have to find a way to remove it without destroying it. We also have to train the kids so they'll be ready for the escape," you explained.

"Okay-" Ray started but got interrupted by Emma.

"Ho-how do you know all that?" she asked in shock.

"I thought about it for a while. Also, since I'm not allowed to play tag, I learned how to sew, code, and brew medicine for the escape. I'll try to find out how to make and use weapons from the books in the librar-" you were ranting about the things you needed to do until you fell unconscious.

"Y/n!" was the last this you heard.

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

Ray POV

'What happened?' I thought to myself. 'Why did she faint? Did she overwork herself? That must have been it.'

"We need to get her to the infirmary, so put her on my back," I said out loud. Both Emma and Norman nodded in agreement, each grabbing one of her arms and hoisting her onto my back. 'She'll be fine,' trying to assure myself, walking to the infirmary with Emma and Norman by my sides.

"What happened?" Mom asked.

"She fainted," Emma explained.

"Oh, she has been overworking herself recently," Mom said, laying her gently on the infirmary bed. "Don't worry, she'll be fine."

•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•☾☼☽•:•.•:•.•:•:•:•:•:•:•:•

Your POV

"W-what happened?" you asked slightly dazed.

"Y/n!" Emma exclaimed. "You're awake!"

"What?"

"You fainted!"

"How?"

"You were doing too much," she whispered in your ear. "I need to tell you, we're using tag to train everyone for the escape."

"Do you have a date yet?"

"No, we still have to figure that out."

"Good, then I have time to do everything," you affirmed.

"Everything?" she asked you.

"Making medicines, designing and making the clothing, and do some coding to make drones. For the weapons issue, I can install some minor ones in the drones," you explained.

"Y-you can't do all that!" Emma exclaimed.

"Why?"

"You'll faint again!"

"It'll be fine," you tried to assure her.

"What'll be fine?" Mama asked walking in.

"Y/n's trying to do everything again!"

"No, I'm not."

"Yes you are!"

"No."

"Yes!"

"No."

"Yes!"

"Y/n, you need to rest. I know you want to do all of this for your siblings, but you need to take care of your health first," Mama intervened.