Mamma Mia

UNKNOWN POV...

"Sir, we have news." My second in command comes in urgently.

"What did I tell you about coming in my office like that? Hm."

"Простите, сэр" (sorry sir) he says with his head down. Rolling my eyes, I look down to the folder he is holding. "Well, are you not going to continue what you were saying?" I tilt my head.

"Oh yes! We found a lady who has
been staying in Valentino's house for a while. This is the most time a lady has ever stayed with him so, we think she is someone special to him boss." He hands me the folder with a file inside. The first thing I see is a beauty. Her lips plump, smooth skin with brown eyes that sparkled like a child with a new lollipop. If I was that son of a bastard, I would want her too.

The funny thing is that I am going to have her.

"Sir!" My assistant yells taking me out of my zone.
"на кого ты кричишь!" (Who the fuck are you yelling at) I get out of my chair livid.
"No sir, I have been calling your name 4 times I didn't me- mean to yell at you like that. I swear!" He pleads.

"I don't care if I'm not listening to you, it is for a reason. понятно (alright)?"

"да каподастр" (yes capo) he nods. " I want more information about the girl. It is not enough. I want every detail about her as soon as possible. I think I've caught a liking to her." I smirk while looking at her folder. "да каподастр (yes capo)" He leaves. I need to know how my future queen may be.

Amiliana's POV
Waking up, I find Valentino gone. He probably went to work as usual. I take a hot shower and get ready. I planned an ice cream date with my best friend, zehma.

Me and her met in a shopping center during Black Friday, fighting for the last smart tv. After that, well, we just started getting closer and closer.

Zehma:

She texted me last week

Last week's text:

Twinnem🤍: AMI WHERE THE H-E-DOUBLE STICKS ARE YOU. PLEASE RESPOND IM WORRIED.

Me: Z I'm alright. I'm sorry for not responding but I'm in italy right now. I'm coming back next week. And before you kill me, the Italy trip was an urgent family business. So I'm sorry for not tell you that too.

Twinnem🤍: Italy?? It's whatever I guess. Just please next time, let me know or give me a text or something. I had to call your mom and everything babe. Wanna meet up? Thurs, Mamma Mia, 4pm?

Me: My mom? LMFAOO. Aww you love me🤭 and yes absolutely, I'll see you next week.

Twinnem🤍: *hearts the message*