Chapter 1

Morning came fast, Yana woke up a little late as her usual time of waking up because she was doing her school work.

She knew na mawawalan siya ng oras kinabukasan dahil marami pa siyang kailangan ayusin for their upcoming events in their school. As the SSG president, siya ang punong abala.

The event is for the teachers kaya isang teacher at kapwa officers lang ang katulong niya sa event na gagawin. It means one thing… extra work.

Yana decided to prepare herself before going downstairs para daretso alis na rin siya.

She went to her bathroom and took a bath and wore her school uniform.

She fixed her hair… all by herself.

She fixed it beautifully na dating si Irene ang gumagawa.

After preparing herself, she organized her bag before finally going downstairs to eat her quick breakfast.

She wanted to skip her breakfast but there's this rule inside their house..

Walang aalis o lalabas ng bahay nang hindi kumakain ng agahan.

So, she doesn't have a choice. Kailangan niyang kumain kahit madaling-madali na siya.

When she arrived inside the dining area, she found her dad and kuya Fonso.

"Good morning Daddy" she greeted her dad first and kissed him on his cheek and sinundan nito ang greeting niya kay Alfonso.

"Good morning, kuya. Thank you for staying with me yesterday ha" Yana said before kissing her kuya on his cheeks.

"That's my responsibility and promise to myself" he replied. Yana smiled at him right away before she sat down on her seat.

"It's already 7:00 am ah, puyat ka kagabi?" Alfonso asked her younger sister.

"Yeah, I finished all my pending works last night e. May event kasi sa school baka hindi ko na sila maasikaso" Yana answered him honestly.

"Don't tire yourself too much ha? Rest din ikaw" Alfy conveyed.

Riyana was about to reply to his kuya when she heard footsteps coming from the stairs. She immediately drank her milk and bid her goodbye and headed directly to the living room to get her belongings.

Irene and Luis, on the other hand, were on their way to the dining room when they saw Yana hurriedly getting her things and went out of the house without even minding them.

At first, they're thinking why but minute after, they decided to shrug it off.

Irene, together with Luis went to the dining room to eat their breakfast with Greggy and Alfy.

"Morning dad, morning kuya! Anong meron doon ba't nagmamadali?", Luis asked as soon as he sat down

"Hindi man lang bumati sa amin", Irene added

"As if naman may pakialam kayo, tsk! Ni hindi niyo nga makamusta e tas pag bumati you ignore her", Alfonso murmured, he really can't stand his mother at times already including Luis.

But his murmurings caught Irene's attention, "are you saying something alfonso?"

"Wala, dad I'll get going first may pupuntahan pa ako", he said and went out of the dining area.

"Anong meron doon?", Luis asked

"Don't mind your kuya Alfonso na Luis he's just really busy, and as for Yana she's running late already for school baka hindi kayo napansin", Greggy explained as he wiped his mouth with the cloth.