Chapter 5

Following days came they all had nothing planned to do as like the past few days, it was just Imee who had an errands together with Sandro and Michael today. As for the others, they're currently in their own room.

Aimee had noticed the past few days how Simon and Vinny took time to teach Riyana how to play guitar and ukulele, she's a very talented girl. She learned how to play violin, flute and piano with guidance of Irene and drums with Aimee.

Aimee was currently busy preparing all the instruments at the garden, she planned to jam with her pamangkins since it had been a long time since they did that.

As Aimee was fixing them, Riyana saw her. She went to grab some orange juice at the kitchen earlier

"Tata", she called out

"Oh my boo-boo is here na pala. I was about to surprise you"

"Well better luck next time tata, got here first before you could surprise me", she added and giggled.

Aimee went close and messed up with her hair, "tata naman. It took hours kaya to curl my hair para naman mag volume up and may bounce"

"Don't grow up too fast my boo. You're becoming a lady na", Aimee said emotionally

Riyana smiled and went to hug Aimee, "sus ang tata. Can't stand seeing me grow up ba?", Riyana asked. Aimee was the one who took care of Riyana even when she was a baby and there had been a bond between them that can't be separated.

"Just don't grow up too fast my boo. We don't have baby in the family na"

"I am not a baby naman na kase tata. But whatever happens I'm always gonna be your first. TATA'S FIRST BABY '', she said and looked at Aimee.

"FIRST BABY. AKO LANG 'YON AKO FIRST BABY MO!", Riyana said being territorial towards Aimee.

"Opo my boo you're tata's first baby girl", she added.

"How I miss this tata. Can we go back to CDO na lang and live there just the two of us?", Nagulat naman si Aimee sa saad ng kanyang pamangkin.

"You know we can't do that boo", she said and pulled Riyana to the seats so they could talk.

"Why not? I'm sure mommy would agree naman I can talk to dad tita"

"Boo it's ---", she wasn't able to finish as Riyana continued to speak

"You don't have anyone else there. You're living alone. That's sad I'll just accompany you ta", she said trying to convince Aimee.

"Boo. I would be glad na nandoon ka but we can't do that. Your mommy wouldn't agree most especially your daddy"

"I bet to disagree with your opinion, tata. Mommy would be glad and happy if she found out I'm going to stay with you already tata. That was she wanted noon pa ang mawala na ako sa paningin niya."

Aimee knows already. She knows what Riyana went through over the years. If there is a person that Riyana would tell all her hinanakit in life it's Aimee. Aimee is her living diary.

"Boo you know that's not true, extend your patience boo. Your mommy loves you she's just umm you know"

"See tata even you, you can't tell the reason. Kunin mo na lang ako tata. Your boo is tired already", she said as tears were brimming in her eyes already.

"Pagod? Pagod ka na ba sa mommy mo? That's means sinusukuan mo siya? Ganon ba yon boo?", Tanong ni Aimee habang si Riyana ay nakayakap na sa kanya. Umiling naman ito.

"Eh ano boo?"

"Pagod na akong masaktan tata. I think it's too much already, I couldn't bear the pain. It hurts too much, so suffocating", she uttered.