Chapter 3

The family settled themselves at the view deck. They are enjoying the amazing view and enjoying their time together. Who knows if it is the last time?

Riyana is happily eating her food while talking to her cousins about anything they can talk about when she sees her mother walking away from them. Shen then decided to follow her mother.

While following Irene, she called her attention but her mother couldn't hear her.

"Mommy!" She shouted again and ran towards her mom. Irene turned around and hissed because she was just about to call her husband.

"Why?!" Irene irritatedly answered back to her daughter.

"Where are you going? The family is having fun there" Iya replied. She's catching up her breath.

"I know, they are having fun but I'm not. Can you please tell your lola na kailangan kong umuwi? I have a lot of things to do pa." Irene conveyed. She's dead serious because wala naman siyang choice kun'di sumama sa kanila kahit ayaw niya. Her true reason?–she just doesn't want to be with her daughter.

"Mommy, you know that I can't do that–" Iya didn't even have the chance to end her statement because her mother cut her off.

"Then, don't. If you can't help me please get lost." Irene harshly conveyed. Riyana just nodded her head and bowed down after. She went back to her family but she couldn't stop herself from thinking about her mother. After what just happened, she's still worried.

"Hey, where have you been? Parang pinagbagsakan ka ng langit at lupa riyan." Imee talked to Riyana because she noticed her. Imee also saw Irene walking away from them and she was about to follow her but she saw Riyana. She decided to stay with her family instead.

"I'm okay tita, sorry nag freeze na naman utak ko" Riyana answered and she smiled lightly.

Borgy looked at them.

"Ay ba't malungkot ang beshy ko na 'yan?" He asked and he surprised the family with a tumbling.

"Borgy!"

"Kuya!"

Riyana and Imee both exclaimed and laughed after a bit causing the whole family to look at the three.

Borgy was busy on his phone, "kuya you have a girlfriend na?"Riyana asks him abruptly.

Borgy was shocked and he looked at Riyana, "girlfriend? What are you talking about bunsoy?"

"Kase kanina ka pa sa phone mo kuya, you said we'll play tas kanina ka pa riyan. Hello", pagmamasungit na saad nito. Imelda, Imee, Irene and Aimee saw it.

"Nako naman ang baby Iya na yan, nagtatampo agad" Borgy chuckled.

"No, I'm not. I'm just asking you if you have" Riyana made clear of her action.

"Sus! Nagseselos yan borgy baka ipagpalit mo", sigaw naman Aimee.

"Kaya nga tita, sa kanya ata mataas ang bakod ko hindi kay Mom" Borgy joked which made Riyana looked at him with squinted eyes.

"Bahala ka nga riyan", sagot nito at umalis naglakad.

"Kaugali nga naman ni Irene, maikliin ang pasensiya", sagot ni Imee at natawa na lang ang tatlo dahil may susuyuin na agad si Borgy.

"Lagi ka bang galit kay Greggy noon Irene kaya ganyan din anak mo? Pareho ata kayo ni mommy nang naglihian e sama ng loob. Kaya lagi lang nakamaktol noong bata tas si Iya maiinitin ang ulo", dagdag pa ni Imee.

Tinignan naman siya ni Irene nang masama, "Ewan ko sayo manang". Sagot nito at umalis din

"Mag-kaugali nga", sagot ni Aimee.