Jealousy

Bedhead Leon.

Nobody POV :

The bell rang as everyone ran out the classroom for lunch, besides Leon and Chihiro. Leon, being a bad student, was asleep.

"Leon?" Chihiro nudged him a bit, trying to not be too hard on him. Chihiro nudged him again and he turned his face to him.

"Five more minutes, Chi-Chi.."

"But it's time for lunch.." Leon picked his head up and sighed.

"Can't you just.. like.. pick me up?" Leon started to pack his things in his bag. When he was done he put his head back on the desk and fell asleep.

"Hold on, Taka! I forgot my pen!" Mondo entered the room, searching for a bit and looked at Leon.

"What's up, Chi-Chi?" He picked up his pen and walked over to them.

"Leon won't wake up and he said someone has to pick him up." Mondo put his pen in his pocket and picked Leon up. He put him over his shoulder and grabbed his bag. He gave the bag to Chihiro.

"Can you hold this for me? He's like 20 pounds less than me." Chihiro grabbed his and Leon's bag and walked out the room with Mondo. Leon started to wake up.

"Go back to sleep, you bedhead." Mondo looked at him, they were face to face. It made Leon turn a little red. They went to the stairs to meet Taka.

"You found your pen, babe?" Taka smiled at him ignoring Leon entirely. Mondo smiled at him back.

"Yup." Mondo kissed him on the forehead as they got to the roof. Mondo put Leon down right next to him and Chihiro, bound to fall asleep again. He fell on Chihiro's side, falling asleep.

"Leon, stop sleeping in class, your grades could get you off the team." Leon scoffed at Taka. He lifted his head from Chihiro.

"I actually am not failing any of my classes, mind you. My grades are above 75% and I have an 85% in English, I think." Mondo's and Chihiro's eyes lit up, Leon was serious.

"Holy shit! Finally! You're passing your classes!" Mondo started to shake Leon and Chihiro started to hug him very softly. Taka looked at Mondo, upset.

"Profanity, Mondo, we're still in school." Mondo and Leon looked at each other. Leon snickers as Mondo was about to laugh. Taka stared at them both intensely.

"Don't do it Leon. I know you want to. But congratulations!" Taka smiled at Leon which he gave back.

"Can I sleep now..? You guys are doing way too much." He tried to get Mondo off of him which works. He doesn't try with Chihiro because he likes his hugs. Leon muttered a 'Thanks' as he dozed off. He fell on Mondo's shoulder. Mondo stared at him for a bit and just left him there. He ruffled with Leon's hair for a bit. Chihiro let go of Leon and they just chatted a bit while Leon's out cold. Leon grabbed Mondo's arm in his sleep, thinking he was Chihiro. Mondo pushes Leon off him for a bit which he fell on him again. He sighed and pushed him on Chihiro. Chihiro looks at his phone and gets up.

"Sorry! I have to go! Aoi said that the computers are malfunctioning. See you guys later." Chihiro touched Leon's hair and waved them goodbye while he went downstairs.

"Bye, Chihiro!" Taka and Mondo waved back at him. Taka and Mondo stared at each other for a bit, knowing they were basically alone since Leon's a heavy sleeper. Mondo kissed Taka on the lips and pulled him closer. He put Taka on top of him and continued to make out. He stuck his tongue inside and a slight moan came out. They were at it for a while until Leon woke up. His back hurt like crazy and he couldn't sleep no more. He open his eyes to see his best friend making out with his boyfriend. Leon scoffed which alerted Taka and Mondo. Taka turned bright red while Mondo was the same. Taka pulled away from Mondo and got off of him.

"You know I've seen the both of you naked before, right? Like multiple times. Why are you always so flustered? I've seen you giving him blowjo-" Mondo covered Leon's mouth with his hand while he looked at Taka.

"Why can't you get a girlfriend or a boyfriend Leon? Why always with us?" Leon bit Mondo's hand a bit and Mondo moved his hand away from his mouth.

"I mean.. I can't just ask people out. That's hard. Plus, I can't tell if THEY would like me or not." Taka gives a big smile towards Mondo. 

"Try asking them today. We all have art later, so ask them out on a date."

"I mean, they don't have art. Plus, I'm not telling y'all who they are. Taka's gonna tell them and you will keep on putting me and them together." Leon looked away from them and blushed a bit

"Are they in P.E?" Leon shakes his head as Mondo thinks.

"Is it Kaz?"

"Nope. He's dating Gundham."

"Don't you like him though?"

"Don't I like you though? I don't intervene with relationships." Mondo thinks again as Taka's face drops.

"You like Mondo?!" Taka stared into Leon's soul. Jealousy occurred.

"Yeah? Ever since we met. But I didn't want to ruin our relationship so I never said anything. When he started to date you, I told him and he said he wouldn't mind it. But my dumbass didn't let go of this stupid crush so I still like him." Mondo patted Leon's head. He smiled at him. Leon melted at the sight of that.

"It's okay. Your lucky I don't really care, anyways." Leon blushed at him and got up.

"Yeah. But now I gotta do this again." Leon sighed as Taka stared at him more. Leon bowed down with his face red.

"Sorry.. I know that you and him are together but I can't control myself and I hope to forget this stupid dumb crush. I'm sorry. But don't be mad because I've dealt with this bullshit longer than you anyways." Leon grabbed his stuff and stared at them both.

"Have fun making out and shit." He went downstairs as Taka and Mondo stared at each other.

Yes. I know it says short moments but this is gonna be longer than what the normal moments are.

Word Count - 1034