Stuck

Leon was walking to Mondo's house, trying to see if Taka was there to help him with homework. He walked up to the sidewalk to see Mondo through the garage door. Stuck. Half of his body was straight through it. His hair was undone and he had metal on him. Leon laughs a bit and starts to talk pictures as Mondo stares at him, annoyed.

"You know I'm gonna beat the shit outta you later. Post it and I'm gonna mash ya head into the ground!"

"I won't! But like.. how the fuck did this happen?" Mondo sighs as he pushes his hair up.

"Okay.. My motorcycle stopped working. Kaz is at Gundham's and his parents are on vacation so I tried to fix my motorcycle myself. Since I've seen Kaz work all the time, maybe I'd know what to do. But when I got on my motorcycle and turned it on, it worked but then launched the shit out of me. Now I'm here." Daiya walked out of his front door and laughed a bit.

"I remember hearing him yell 'Fucking Christ!' when it happened. Fucking dumbass." Mondo crossed his arms and sighed again.

"So.. how ya gonna get out? Oh. And is Taka here?"

"I don't FUCKING know. And Taka's asleep in my bed."

"We could push you out. Someone to pull your arms and someone to push you on the other side." Daiya said, moving Mondo's hair a bit.

"You can call the fire department. Like, I dunno, normal people? Actually, I don't think a normal person would be through a fucking garage door."

"Hello..? If the fire department tells the police that the leaders of the Crazy Diamonds are here, I don't feel like going to jail for the second time." Daiya said, losing interest in being there.

"Fine.. I'll push him on the other side. Hold on." Leon said walking inside the house and going into the garage. The motorcycle was on the floor, steaming while Mondo was ass up in the door.

"Damn, your junk is big." Leon said, tempting to squeeze it.

"Push my LEGS, Leon." Leon did as Mondo instructed as Daiya pulled Mondo by his hands. Nothing happened for about 5 minutes. Leon gave up due to Mondo's ass right in his face.

"You put the dummy in dummy thicc, Mondo." Mondo scoffed as he kicked Leon in the chest.

"I don't know how to help you, Mon. I guess you're stuck like this. Unless someone gets you sweaty enough or some shit and you slip out."

"Yeah. Maybe if you let Taka fuck you and you get all sweaty, then you could get out." Leon said, jokingly.

"Oh my fucking god.." Mondo said as he was listening to Leon ramble on.

"You guys have a chainsaw? Or an axe or a saw or something big and sharp?" Leon said, looking around the garage. Daiya went inside the house and pulled out a chainsaw and an axe. He gave the axe to Leon and they both went on the sidewalk.

"Stay still, Monday!" Leon said, as him and Daiya approched Mondo.

"Monday, what the fuck?-" Mondo said, eyeing Leon as he started to break the garage door. Daiya started the chainsaw and did the same. It took them a while but Mondo suddenly fell through the metal scraps with a metal ring around him. Mondo pushed the ring over his head and laid down on the floor. Taka comes out and sits in the garage, confused.

"What happened..?" Taka said, helping Mondo up from the ground.

"He put the dummy in dummy thicc, that's what happened." Leon said, playing with the axe. Daiya snatched it away from him and went back inside the house.

"Oh yeah.. Delete those fucking photos, you prick!" Mondo said, getting up immediately.

"Fuck. Hey Ta.. Oh shit!" Leon said, running down the block while Mondo was chasing after him.

And they continued this until Mondo agreed to have Leon keep one photo.

Word Count - 645