Leon's Despair & Mondo's Thoughts

Despair moment go brr

Mondo POV :

"She tried to kill me first!" Leon said with tears in his eyes. Why the fuck would he do that? The fuck is wrong with him?

"You had time to just walk away. You did grab your toolkit to open the door." Celeste said staring at him with her evil eyes. Little bitch.

"I-I.. Makoto..?" Makoto looked at him and muttered a sorry as he drifted his eyes away.

"Taka..? Hiro..? Chihiro.. Mondo..?! Anyone? Please! It was kill or be killed! You guys would have done this too! I was just.. unlucky.. yeah! It was self defense!"

"L-Leon.. what the fuck man..? Fuckin' Christ!" I said to him, with a bit of fear in my eyes. The voting started as Leon began to stop talking. He had tears in his eyes and was crouched down on his stand. Monokuma cleared his throat as Leon got back up.

"Looks like you struck the hammer in the nail! The blackened who killed Sayaka, was non other than Leon Kuwata!" Leon's eyes turned to spirals as he fell into despair.

"W-What..? S-Stop..! No.. no.. no.. no.. no..!" As I looked at him, I saw something coming up to grab his neck or some shit. It stopped in its place, waiting. What type of scooper or some shit is that?

"Leon, it's over. You could have just left. But you didn't. You have the intent to commit murder. Did you not?" Celeste said, with her hand next to her mouth.

"That's.. t-that's not-" Celeste's bitch ass is making go insane. He put his hands on his head and stared at me.

"It's not his fault! It's the fucking bear's fault! You- you bastard!" I pointed at him as he giggled at me.

"How is it my fault? He killed her for no reason! But ignoring that.. let's give it everything we got! It's punishment time!~"

"Duck, dipshit!" I screamed at the top of my lungs as the thing grabbed Leon's neck.

"F-Fuck." Leon reached his hand too me as he got pulled away.

"Leon!" The monitors started to play as he continued to get dragged. All I could do was watch. He got pummeled with baseballs. Leon.. fuck. The last moment I saw him alive was when the final ball hit him and he stared right at me through the monitors, with his despair fulled eyes. Leon sat there, motionless for a bit and then the monitors turned off. Monokuma looked at me and laughed.

"Fuck you.. why are you doing this to us? Evil bastard. When I find out who you are, I'm gonna fucking smash your head in!"

"Phuhuhu! Wow! Just as I was gonna give you this gift! Here Mondo!" He giggled again and threw a box at me. I caught it and he disappeared. I opened it and it was the ball that killed Leon! Fucking psycho!

"W-What the..? Fucking bitch..!" I drop the box and kick it. He's insane! I'm gonna destroy him when I find out who he is!

'Twas bored. Kinda bland though not gonna lie

Word Count - 500