Embarrassment

Non-despair high school shit. Yup.

No one POV:

"Y-YOU FUCKING WHAT!? CHRIST LEON!" Mondo punched Leon in the face as Leon groaned in pain. Both Mondo and Leon's face were red but for two different reasons. It was lunch and they were the only two upstairs in a classroom.

"OW? Taka said stop hitting me!" Mondo grabbed Leon's collar and stared at him deeply.

"TAKA ALSO SAW ME JERKING OFF DIPSHIT. WHY WOULD YOU SEND IT TO HIM?"

"Ow.. fuck. It's gonna help with the confession I texted him!" Mondo punched Leon again and put his bloody hands on his face. He laid on the wall as Leon's nose started to bleed.

"MONDO! PUNCH ME AGAIN AND I'M GONNA PASS OUT!" Leon said, still on the floor.

"W-Why would you send him a video of me JERKING OFF to him and then say 'I love you bro.' after it?" Mondo said, ready to kill Leon. He picks Leon up and pushes him on a chair but before he could say anything, Taka bursts through the classroom door. His face was red and he was shocked, let's say.

"F-FUCKING CHRIST." Mondo runs up to Taka and starts to ramble.

"TAKA! Look.. I have a twin that I swap with to go to school and he's in love with you and Leon thought it was funny to send you a video of him jacking off to you and say I love you thinking it was me!" Mondo said, thinking off the top of his mind. "F-Funny.. right-" Leon completely interrupted Mondo and started to yell out.

"He's lying! If you look at his stomach he has a scar on it! The same one in the video. I know you're observant Taka so you should have seen the scar in the video.." Leon said, holding his head up to stop his nose bleeding. Taka pulls up Mondo's shirt and sees the scar. 

"Woah. WOAH. GOMEN NASAI. GOMEN NASAI." Taka's face turns even more red as Mondo punches Leon again, causing him to completely knock out and his nose to drip even more blood. Taka was even focused on Leon being on the ground, bleeding out. Taka walked up to Mondo and kissed him on the lips. He put his hands around Mondo's neck and didn't let go. Mondo's tongue entered Taka's mouth as they made out for a while. It took a while for them to notice Leon actually might be severely hurt but Mondo made sure Taka focused only on him.

"I've always loved you, M-Mondo.."

"Me too.. but are we dating now..?"

"Y-Yeah.. but can we take Leon to Mikan now? I'm kinda scared for him.."

Leon's fine.

Word Count - 436