Arguing

Taka POV : 

I was walking to Mondo's house, excited because we were going on a date soon. I make it to the door until I hear yelling. Before I could even open the door, Daiya walks out.

"God. Come get them both." Daiya says as he leaves the door open for me.

"What.. what's happening?"

"They're just arguing. It's annoying though so go deal with that, would ya? I'll be back so see ya later, Ishimaru." I enter the house to see Mondo holding Leon by his collar. I run up to them and try to get Leon from Mondo. What is happening?

"I asked you a FUCKING question. Answer it, fuckhead!" Mondo said as I held him back. Nothing truly gets through Mondo when he's extremely mad. The only chance you get is to convince him with whatever you can.

"What in the fuck did I tell your ass?! I told you.. I didn't fucking tell anyone..!" Leon said while bleeding from his head. He was also bleeding from his hand a bit.

"Woah. Everyone stop! What happened? What are you guys talking about?" Mondo stopped trying to fight Leon and looked at me.

"Don't worry Taka-"

"Shut up, fuckface! It's an A and B conversation so C your way out of it.." Leon said interrupting Mondo.

"You better me talking to me like that before I smash your redhead ass into the fucking ground!"

"I'm talking to the both of you, dickhead. That last part was for Taka, dumbass. Now would you stop being a brute and start fucking listening to me?!"

"That's it." Mondo gently pushed me aside while he went up to Leon. I grabbed him by the arm while Leon watched, not moving a muscle. Surprising, he ended up kicking Leon in the face while  I grabbed both of his arms. Leon's nose started to bleed.

"Fucking Christ. This is why no one loves you Leon. You'll have nobody ever in your goddamned life. You'll never get anywhere with your trashy personality, your big persona, and your fake ass optimism when you know damn fucking well that you will never succeed in life. Everything about you is fake. You hide your true self because you know that if people will know the real you, they'll never even fucking talk to you. You're fucking nothing.. And I'm saying all this because I can't beat the shit out of you."

"And that's why you can't drive anymore because you might kill somebody on the way. No wonder Daiya hates you now. Also, side note, you'll always be a delinquent piece of shit, so no matter what you do and don't, you'll never be important anyways... So. Mondo. You've said shit that you can't take back and I've said shit I can't take back but none of that matters because I didn't do fucking shit." I can't take this anymore. I was gonna say something but Daiya came back and beat me to it.

"Can you guys just shut up for one fucking second?" I let go of Mondo, in which he punched Leon in his stomach. Daiya holds Mondo back while I look at Leon and then look at Mondo. They both have a lifeless stare. There was no shine in either of them. They stare at each other with those eyes, Leon's eyes look sad while Mondo's are emotionless.

"First of all, Leon didn't do anything. Second of all, Leon none of that is fucking true so don't you dare play like that. Lastly, Mondo.. you know that Leon has been through shit but you just don't know what any of that is. So just everyone.. calm the fuck down. Is everyone okay? Besides Leon." Me and Mondo nod while Leon slides down the wall, still in pain. Daiya sighs while Mondo sits down on the ground.

"Apologize. The both of you." Daiya said, while getting a first aid kit for Leon.

"Sorry.. I take it back. I didn't mean it, Mondo." Leon said while I wrap some bandages around his head and hands.

"Me too, Leon. I shouldn't have said any of that.."

"It's true though. Doesn't matter anyways."

"Leon.. Christ."

"You got my blood on ya socks."

"I think I know that, ya dumbass."

"My bad, cumbubble." Leon said, while wincing in pain. Daiya started to laugh as he carefully watched Mondo.

"Watch it, cunt" I could tell they were still upset.

"Alright, dickweed."

"Cocknose." Mondo said, raising his voice a bit higher.

"Bitchtits."

"Cumdumpster."

"Jizzstain, pissmagnet, shitpouch, cumwipe, f-fucking.. nutsack.." Mondo started to speak but nothing came out. He got up and hugged Leon. Leon began to cry with a straight face. Not much came down, but I could tell he was going through it. I hugged Leon too. He started to wince but didn't tell us to let go. He needs more of these. Soon after we let go and Leon hid his face.

"Don't stare at me." Mondo didn't look away from Leon as more tears fell from his face.

"I'm really sorry, Leon."

"It's fine.. I already told you that it's true anyways.. Dickfucker.." Mondo chuckles while he wiped Leon's tears away. Daiya smiled at the sight.

"Don't you guys have to go on a date?"

"Oh shit." I said, accidentally letting it slip out. At this point, it didn't matter.

"Hot." Mondo said, smiling at me. I blush a little while Leon sticks his tongue out.

"Wait. I though you only sweared when Mondo hits your prostate good?-" Me and Mondo go bright red while Daiya laughs a little.

"I mean, he's not wrong."

"You're not supposed to agree!"

"Sorry, babe. Wanna do it again for me though?"

"F-Fuck.. Shit.."

"Say dick.. and ass." Leon said.

"Dick and ass."

"Hot. Oh yeah. Our date. Wanna go tomorrow?"

"Sure." I said as Mondo grabbed my chin and pulled me close. He pecked his lips on mine and quickly pulled away.

"M-Mondo.." He laughs while Leon's face was looked even more sad.

"You get all tomorrow." I pout. I noticed Leon's face.

"Leon! What happened..?"

"Personal stuff that I won't tell you."

"Hmm."

Maybe I'll finish this.