✧The Arrival ✧

I am new to writing so bare with me sorry for any grammar mistakes as well, give me ideas in theh comments on what youd like to see and what to change Enjoy<3
_______________________________

No ones pov:

Neteyam and his family glided over the glistening clear waters to reach the metakayina clans island, they seeked sanctuary and protection from the sky demons hunting their family down.

|𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙥 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢 𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙞𝙨𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙗𝙚|

Aonungs pov:

I turn around to see my clan crowding around on the beach I ran over to see the cause of the commotion, a family of forest na'vi had caused all of this I pushed to front to stand by my father the clan chief. I inspected the family 2 daughters and 2 sons they motioned "I see you"
Which I rolled my eyes in response to I noticed the smaller sibling staring in awe as my sister left the water I hissed at him wich snapped him back to reality.

I noticed the elder sibling whos eyes were a beautiful honey gold colour with matched his smooth dark blue striped skin, he stared back in confusion with bought aonung back to his senses.

His father the chief of the clan had already spoke with Jake sully the father of the forest na'vi "They will stay" tonowari announced "They will be like babies teach them the ways of the water".

_______________________________
We all nodded to show we are thankful, kiri rolled her eyes irritated at their welcome and neyetiri scoffed.

𝙉𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙮𝙖𝙢𝙨 𝙋𝙤𝙫:

The chiefs children Tsireya & aonung were tasked to show us around " glad I know they're names". Tsireya led us to our hut I felt the path shaking and turned around to see tuk was playfully jumping on the bouncy path wich made me want to join in.

"Here we are your new home" Tsireya said with a smile on her face. Lo'ak mesmerized as if he hadn't stared at her the whole trip, I chuckled and gave him a nudge.

Our mom dropped our mat looking around in annoyance she did not want to be here neither did kiri who had the same look on her face since she got here. "Sully family gather around" Dad shouted while looking at us all with a stern face. lo'ak was not listening so I grabbed him by neck and adjusted his head so he pushed me off "You all need to be on your best behavior stay out of trouble" Dad said calmly while focusing on lo'ak
"I want to go home" tuk complained while crying "aww tuk" mom started to comfort her.

Secretly I'm pretty sure we all felt like this especially me but I have to look okay and happy for my family to be.
_______________________________
𝙉𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙮𝙖𝙢 𝙥𝙤𝙫:

Once we ate our food we started getting ready for sleep but I couldn't get Ao nung out of my head. I couldn't sleep at all "why is this happening to me" I sighed, I decided to get up and take a stroll and bask in the neon moonlight *splash* I turned my head to see someone in the water staring right back at me.
_______________________________
That's it for chapter 1 like I said I'm new and I'll eventually get better hope you enjoyed<3