☆Inconvenience ☆

𝘼𝙤𝙣𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫:

Why is he looking at me like that? "Neteyam you okay?"

"Oh... um yeah just feel a bit sick" he mumbled.

I checked his forehead and cheeks "yeah you're heating up a bit" cmon I'll get you some herbal remedies.

"Oh it's fine it's not that serious" he said trying to reassure me "if you say so" I exhaled still wanting to help him out a bit he then turned his ilu around and started to swim forward his ilu suddenly dived into to the water causing splashes he was doing well for a beginner seconds later he lost grip and spun off the ilu causing me to let out a few laughs before swimming out to check on him.

"You okay forest boy" I grinned neteyam was not so impressed and glared at me before we both bursted out into laughing and wheezing "let me try again" neteyam insisted "okay lemme give you some tips"

"Keep your thighs tight around the ilu, keep your back arched" neteyam nodded and rode off we carried on training for about 30 minute's before we got tired and needed food we walked to my pod and neteyam greeted my parents before I asked for some fruits for us both "of course my son but first come with me for a second we must speak"yes mother I replied "I'll be back soon neteyam"

𝙉𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙮𝙖𝙢𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫:

He's never actually called me by my real name it sounds unique when he says it I blushed a little at the thought, I wonder why his mother wanted him.

About 5 minutes later Aonung walked out from the room visibly sad and I saw a hint of anger forming in his eyes. Before we left with the fruit his mother gave me a cold glare almost as if telling me to run what's that about I mumbled.

"Sorry about that she was just talking about hunting and stuff" aonung sighed "oh okay it's fine, what shall we do now?"

"We can relax in the pond area and talk about your old home maybe?" He said hesitantly "sure of course but we always talk about me" I didn't know much about him so I was eager to get some insight on his life. Aonung agreed and we made our way to the pond area it was glowing bright white with lime green and dark blue vines surrounding it.

We sat down by the ponds edge kicking our feet in the water "sooo tell me three things about you" I said smilling aonung turned to me and started to think "my favourite colour is orange, my favourite food is curry and I love helping the village " I was happy I knew a bit more about him now it's my turn "well my favorite colour is green my favorite food is hexapede and I love my siblings" we both smilled at each other before aonung divied into the water.

𝘼𝙤𝙣𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫:

Once I was in the water I waited for neteyam to follow he divied in moments later staring at me in confusion
I let out a few bubbles since I was laughing at his face, his eyes were mesmerizing and the stripes on his body looked beautiful everything about him was perfect.

We swam up to the surface for air both of us looking into each others eyes moving closer I slowly cupped neteyams face "you look really cute right now" I kissed him softly and pulled back realizing what I had done but he pulled me back in and we kissed again this time more with more passion and lust I wanted to explore his mouth so I pressed my tongue against his lips waiting to be let in he opened his mouth ever so slightly and I slipped my tongue in it felt amazing he wrapped his legs around my waist and hands around my neck before breaking the kiss I pulled him closer to kiss his jaw and his neck I bit it not to hard but hard enough to leave a mark he let a groan which made me want him more.

"A-Aonung we can't do this"
I pulled back and looked him in the eyes "why what's wrong teyam" I asked a bit hurt I could see him blush at his new nickname "we should go back" he said unwrapping his legs from my waist and sliding down I apologized before leaving the water scared if I had messed up he remained in silent.

We both just walked back to the pods in an akward silence he initiated, what he said hurt me did he not like me? eventually we got to his family pod "um bye neteyam" I said still hurting "bye aonung" he said quietly I made my way back home walking up the stairs on the verge of tears and flopped on my bed I burried my face into a pillow and cried till I fell asleep my lasts thoughts being "why did I screw up our friendship"
_______________________________

Sorry for the late chapter another one should be out friday or Saturday!

Hope you enjoyed<3