◒Distance◓

-Sorry for the VERY late chapter I've been focusing on school and fixing my Relationships-

𝘼𝙤𝙣𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫:

What Is wrong with me I knew this would happen so why did I do it, was the thought constantly stabbing st my mind.

"AONUNGS WHERE'S MY BROTHER DON'T MAKE ME ASK AGAIN"neteyam screamed visibly worried and angry I knew I messed up more than I have already.

" Neteyam I'm sorry me and my friends brought him outside the reef as a prank"I pleaded hoping for an ounce of forgiveness "You keep making things worse aonung"

He grabbed my arm leading me towards his father, I sad him sitting by kiri I gulped and I looked visibly guilt they knew something was wrong

"Tell them what you told me!" Neteyam said in an angry tone "I brought lo'ak outside the reef as a prank and we left him" I said guilty and not proud of my actions.

✦Time skip✦

Lo'ak had been found and his family ran to him worried and asking if he was okay my father just gave a me a glare and so did my mother I knew things were bad.

"Aonung apologize got your foolish and dangerous actions!" My father shouted at me "i-im sorry lo'ak" I muttered "It's not his fault I insisted we went outside the reef" lo'ak said.

"What??" Neteyam said visibly shocked on why his brother would take the hit for me "Is this true aonung" my father asked reluctantly I just nodded slowly "Very well" everyone who had gathered started to walk off and our so did our families the sullys pulling lo'ak along behind them I ran up and asked "why'd you protect me back there" he looked at me with a serious face "I know how it feels to be seen as the disappointment" he said.

I was happy I could be understood and maybe I could make friends with lo'ak and get on neteyams good side again, that night I snuck out to go to the Sully's hut and to take neteyam somewhere so we could talk once I got there he was already outside looking at the stars.

𝙉𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙮𝙖𝙢𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫:

In the corner of my eye I saw so nung looking at me I sighed and got up walking towards him "what did you want aonung".

" I want you to stop being mad at me" he said sadly.

"why should I not be mad at you every chance you've had to make things better you did the opposite"

"I know and I'm sorry for everything I just didn't know what to do and stopped thinking about my actions"

"Aonung there's nothing to say anymore just leave me alone for a bit" I muttered

"No I'll never stop trying to make things better between us" he grabbed my face and pulled me in for a kiss it had been aged since I kissed him and I couldn't hold back out tongues intertwined and I could feel his bodys heat against me making me want him more. We pulled back for a breathe and just stared at each other for a bit "I'm happy you finally just spoke to me instead of acting out"

"I am too" he said smiling
"Well it's pretty late aonung I should probably head to sleep"

"Okay can we talk more tomorrow then team" he whispered, I blushed at the new nickname "Yeah sure meet by the glowing pools" I said smiling before running inside and jumping into bed I thought about him all night could we finally get together and would things be all right between us both I hoped.

✹Morning ✹

"I woke up early to do my hair different" I told lo'ak show as wondering how I did it so fast since he just woke up "oh that makes sense but for who?" He said laughing to himself "No one" I said while punching him playfully "sure sure" I rolled my eyes while getting up to meet aonung on my walk I found some beautiful shells I thought aonung would like so I put them in my pocket and walked faster to meet him.

I saw him sitting on the edge of a pool looking into the water "Hey aon".

"Hey teyam" we both smiled and I sat next to him pulling some shells out my pocket "do you like them?".

" Wow yes they're beautiful "he said with a grin on his face "soo teyam are we dating or what? " he asked hesitantly

"well we should take it slow and I haven't fully forgiven you remember" I said looking down "it's okay we can do that and I'll earn your forgiveness" I laughed at his words and hugged him "I've missed you so much" "same".

We laid there for hours just talking and eating fruits till dark in fact and that's when aonung pulled me close kissing me while pulling me onto his lap the kids was filled with lust and passion and that's when I felt something poking my thigh...
_______________________________

As you can tell there will be smut next chapter so be ready for that if don't want that skip to the next chapter since the smut will be on chapter in itself for those who don't wanna have to skip to certain bits.

Also so so sorry for the late chapters I just haven't been motivated and like I said school and relationships.