✰Friendship✰

𝙉𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙮𝙖𝙢𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫:

We stared at each other for a while I guessed they were trying to identify me so after a few more minutes of awkward silence I decided to walk over to the shore.

"Hey?" I whispered seconds later the person in the water swam up closer and I realized who it was "aonung?"
"Neteyam!" We both said at the same time but his tone sounded as if he was annoyed or shocked. "What are you doing out here so late" I asked hesitantly "clearing my mind, you?" I froze for a bit "same I just needed some fresh air as well" I muttered a bit flustered.

He walked up onto the beach with water dripping from his body like beads it looked so natural and pretty. He sat down in a ball position and patted the ground besides him indicating for me to sit as well. "Are you excited to learn how to dive tomorrow "I looked up a bit to meet with his eyes" Yeah I like learning new things" I said while smiling a little "Well we have something in common" he muttered, I had never noticed how beautiful his eyes are they looked like a miniature oceans full of stars....I noticed I was staring too obviously so I turned my head in a panic asking myself what I was thinking "whats wrong?" I heard aonung say confused

"oh..I just feel a bit tired I'm sure"

"Okay wanna head back?"

"I mean you can stay if you want I didn't want to bother you"

"Nah it's fine I feel tired as well now that you mention it"

I accepted and we both got up and walked up to the other pods and gave each other a last look before going our separate ways to our own pods.

𝘼𝙤𝙣𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫:

When I got in I saw reya just staring at me with a smirk on her face "what?" I said annoyed she giggled before answering "nothing brother" she said as she walked off slowly. I went up to my room confused a bit as to what she meant or thought.

"I wonder why Neteyam was really out there that late" I sighed before rolling over on my bed I smirked a bit to myself before drifting off to deep sleep.

𝙈𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜🌞

I woke up to reya shaking me like a mad woman "whatt" I groaned "we have to teach the sully kids remember!"she shouted frustrated with me " just get up" she said before walking out, I jumped up to get ready and I started brushing my hair and then I tied it up in the usual bun style since it was comfy.

I got down stairs to see my dad and mom talking to reya about the sully kids "Aonung you're finally awake" my father shouted "Make sure you help those kids to become good members of this clan"

"Don't worry dad I will" I said while smiling.

"Well we're off" shouted reya from the door waving bye to our parents while dragging me along.

When we got to the beach we saw the sully kids waiting for us "Hello everyone" reya said with a huge smile on her face everyone greeted her then me I realized neteyam wasn't here "where's the elder brother" I mumbled trying not to seem too caring of the matter.

"Oh I'll go wake him up its fine" kiri insisted before walking off. Hm he must've been really tired from last night.

Moments later we saw them both exit their pod neteyam wearing some new accessories in his hair small pearly white glowing Crystals wich matched his complexion.

"Aonung!" Reya nudged me before telling them who they're with "roxto and kiri" "lo'ak and tik with me" "Neteyam you're with aonung" we all nodded. Neteyam seemed nervous as we started searching fora spot "You okay bro?"i asked softly "Um yeah just a bit nervous to go diving I think" I could tell it was a lie but I wasn't going to force him to open up "You'll be fine as long as we start with breathing exercises".

We found a spot behind a rock with palm trees providing us with shade where we sat" breathe down here not from the chest" I said while guiding his hand to his stomach "oh okay I'll try" he was doing it completely wrong but I could help I placed my hand on his stomach I got distracted quickly realizing my hands could fit right around his body I looked up to realize him staring "uhm sorry" I mumbled embarrassed "uhh no problem".

" slow down your heartbeat"I said while lifting my hand higher up his body "Your heart is beating faster Neteyam" "oh I didn't realize" he said flustered "skxawng" I said jokingly we both laughed a bit until reya called everyone back as I sat up quickly I lost my balance and landed face first into the sand *OW*

I could hear neteyam laughing in the background before I got up to see him hiding his lips "smh cmon tree boy" I said smirking "whatever reef boy".
_______________________________

Reminder just tell me what you want to see and I'll try add that to the story :)