◕Ghost ◕

-𝙈𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜

𝘼𝙤𝙣𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫:

It's so bright outside I just want to stay in and rest after last night "AONUNG DOWNSTAIRS NOW!" I heard my father scream *sigh* I made my way down stairs to see tsireya looking down upset "what's going on" I asked a bit worried.

"Where were you last night?" My father said firmly "in my room sleeping... " I said a bit shaky "DON'T LIE TO ME BOY! " he shouted I didn't know what to say so I looked at reya.

"Father I told you he was in his room when I checked" she said quietly "Then why was the door left open! One of you snuck out or was out late".

" sorry father when I came in I forgot to lock it properly so it must've been pushed by the wind" I said convincingly "smh I best not find out you're lying boy" he said before walking out I exhaled havily reya looked upset and headed to her room I felt bad she got scolded as well when it was my fault, since I was already up I decided to get ready and go hunting to clear my mind.

I could see roxto,mitay and some of my other friends all getting ready as well so I ran up and we all went down to the beach, in the water we saw one of the sully kids kiri lying in the water just staring at it? "What a freak" mitay muttered everyone else laughed at her and egged me on to bother her I tried getting her attention but she didn't hear.

Eventually she got up and I asked "are you some kind of freak?" "No" she muttered whole rolling her eyes walking off I grabbed her hand and showed the others while laughing "leave me alone fish head!".

" You heard her fuck OFF!" lo'ak said walking over angrily he started arguing with the others so I pushed him back "watch it tree hugger" I said grining behind him I could make out neteyam marching over "crap" I whispered he gave me a cold glare before telling us to back off, I put my arms up while walking backwards "okay okay"I said sarcastically.

𝙉𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙮𝙖𝙢𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫:

I didn't think aonung was such a jerk I definitely regret making friends with him... We started to walk away but we still heard them mocking us and laughing " just forget them"I said to my siblings "it's fine bro I've got this" lo'ak said he stormed over to aonung and made fun of his own fingers?? Before making aonung lean in *BAM* he punched aonung right in the face I felt a bit sorry for him before I knew it they broke into a full fight.

Obviously I had to join in I punched and kicked a few of aonungs friends before getting to him we both just looked at each other then j decided to push him to the floor and walk off before getting lo'ak to stop "leave me and my siblings alone aonung" I said making sure he understood me he looked down and I walked off feeling a form of guilt.

Our dad found out what had happened and lectured us about why we need to behave
"They called kiri a freak!" Lo'ak muttered in his defense there was some silence till dad said "you need to apologize, that's the cheifs son" we both noded before walking off dad called me back.

"How are the other guys" He asked "worse...alot worse" we both grinned before he gestured me to go.

I couldn't find aonung and his friends anywhere and we are not really on speaking terms... I guess I haven't thought about us alot lately just about protecting my siblings never mind there isn't an us and will never be he's a boy and so am I, I don't know what I was thinking doing that with him.

𝘼𝙤𝙣𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫:

Lo'ak had found me and my friends before we headed out to hunt surprisingly he wanted to apologize "sorry for punching you... Alot" he said sarcastically I accepted to make him feel like we were even, not even close "come hunting with us" I asked grining "I can't go that far" lo'ak said annoyed.

"Oh well I must be asking the wrong brother" my friends laughed "I'm in" lo'ak muttered swiftly before we set off.

𝙏𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙥

We got to a perfect hunting grounds filled with coral and rocks and large fish swimming around in a school it was actually quiet beautiful
I snapped back to what I was doing and told lo'ak to aim at the fish and shoot he then gave it a try while he made some stupid noises "what an idiot" mitay signed we all smilled and swam off leaving him.

We all got back to the village laughing about our prank and it's successfulness till roxto who stayed at the village asked what had happened "we left lo'ak outside the reef" mitay blurted before laughing roxto looked at me in disbelief and disappointment "really aonung you've really messed up this time" he ran off probably to go tell kiri or someone...neteyams probably gonna be angry I thought everyone else just carried on talking and walking about I on the other hand felt like I had a whole in my chest that I couldn't fill? "AONUNG WHERE IS MY BROTHER! "
_______________________________
Next chapter out very soon I rushed this since I'm sick sorry hope you enjoyed it 🙂