★Butterflys★

𝙉𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙮𝙖𝙢𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫:

We met with the others who were ready to start swimming lo'ak was just admiring tsireya as usual and tuk played in the sand energetic as always "where's kiri?" I heard roxto shout a bit worried I hadn't noticed she was gone "she's probably just venturing on her own" I reassured the others, tsireya nodded while leading us to where we would start "Just jump in when you're ready!" She said before diving in lo'ak following right after I rolled my eyes before aonung said "Are you ready tree boy?" "Yeah are you?" I said grinning, I dived in and I was quickly surrounded by tiny vibrant tropical fish of all colours some even shiny.

Aonung jumped in moments later and looked at me smiling, he lead me somewhere full of vividly coloured corals all different shapes and sizes it was beautiful. He started moving his hands around in weird. motions as if he was saying something with them I shook my head and started to swim up to catch my breath.

"I don't understand the hand signs" I said while taking heavy breaths "I'll teach you soon we don't have much time today" "okay that's fine" I sighed *SPLASH*.

"LO'AK YOU SKXAWNG" I shouted while he laughed me and aonung gave him a stare and started splashing him furiously as he swam away "Your brother is annoying" aonung scowld "welcome to my life" I laughed aonung started to chuckle a bit realizing I wasn't to mad.

It began to get close to eclipse and the others had already started heading back to the pods. Myself and aonung just sat on a platform over the water we started talking a bit and eventually the conversation lead to me talking about my old home.

"The trees are huge where I'm from and the ground is covered with luminescent plants"I said while looking up to the stars

"That sounds beautiful I'd love to visit sometime" Aonung smilled "maybe I could take you on Friday"

"Really, I mean sure!" Aonung said excitedly I giggled never seeing him this happy "What's funny" he said confused.

"Nothing just never seen you this happy I guess" he looked a bit embarrassed, for awhile we just stared up into the sky looking at the stars in a peaceful silence just basking in each others company.

𝘼𝙤𝙣𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫:

The stars made me feel sleepy and I could tell neteyam was getting tired as well.

"Want to go back to the pods"I said softly

" Yeah I'm pretty tired and we have training tomorrow " neteyam said in a low voice

I started to get up and realized he had fallen asleep, wow that was quick I picked him up since he wasn't to heavy and I carried him to his pod I checked if anyone was awake and laid him in his bed tucking him in I felt weird a different kind of feeling...i dismissed it and made my way home once I got in I layed in bed thinking about the emotions office felt at neteyams pod eventually putting me to sleep.

𝙈𝙤𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜🌞

"AONUNG WAKE UP!!!" I made out from the shouting outside my room.

"Okay okay I'm up stop shouting" I groaned I rolled out of bed and started washing myself and then my hair I decided to let it down today since we were riding our ilu today.

Reya had already left without me I realized after checking her room "tsireya my daughter" I heard my father say I turned around quickly "OH AONUNG HAHAH" he said laughing hysterically that's why I rarely have my hair down I rolled my eyes and left the pod to meet the others.

I approached the others and greeted them neteyam was actually on time today but something seemed off with him "everything alright tree boy" I said playfully "yeah... Why wouldn't it be" I could tell he was upset or mad, I'll ask him when we're alone then.

I walked to the shallow waters and started calling the ilu for neteyam and I to ride before he got on I pulled his arm "now tell me what's really wrong teyam".

𝙉𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙮𝙖𝙢𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙫:

" i- uhh" I stuttered feeling my face and stomach heat up...."um did we do anything last night??" I said nervously he gave me a confused stare "no what do you mean"

"Well kiri said she saw you bring me home last night" I whispered looking down.

"Yes I did you fell asleep while we sat on the docks(Idk)"

"Oh it must've been a misunderstanding then" I said awkwardly.

"What did you think happened" he asked with a large grin "nothing" I said while punching his arm

"Smh" well let's get started, I got on my ilu and positioned myself.

"No no no you're doing it wrong" aonung said while adjusting my thighs and legs I looked at him while clearly blushing....
_______________________________

I'm actually so tired just got back from a party🥲

Enjoy this chapter though the next one will have more romance don't worry x