Chapter 37- Written by A

"RODAN!" Godzilla's booming voice echoed throughout the area. In the volcano's cave, Taron and Rodan jolted awake. It was noon. They had slept in. Noticing how close they were to each other, they quickly scooted away with red faces.

"Rodan! I know you're here!" Godzilla called again. Heart pounding, Taron squeaked, "We're dead! You lost Ghidorah and I'm not supposed to be here!" She was freaking out right now. Motioning for her to stay calm, Rodan muttered, "No, you're not. I am. Stay here, I'll distract him and maybe lure him away."

"Okay..." Taron whimpered, shivering. Nudging her reassuringly, Rodan climbed out of the cave. Seeing Godzilla waiting in the waters surrounding his island, he rolled his eyes and growled, "Good afternoon my king. A pleasure to see your stupid face, like always. What do you want?"

"Where are Harp and Taron?" Godzilla demanded. Taron's heart plummeted when she heard that. She was so dead. Keeping a calm demeanor, Rodan replied, "No, I haven't seen the two chicas. We do have another problema mi amigo."

"What sort of problem?"

"...I lost Ghidorah-"

"You WHAT?!"

"It was a simple mistake and technically he tried to kill me-" Rodan tried to explain. Godzilla didn't allow him to finish though as he harshly grabbed the massive prehistoric reptile. Dragging him along, the king of the monsters snarled, "We better go find him! Hopefully, we'll find Harp and Taron along the way. Mothra wants them."

Daring to peek her head out, Taron watched as Godzilla and Rodan headed out into the sea. Soon they were gone. Remembering what Godzilla said about Mothra, the phoenix took to the sky and set off to find the moth. As she flew, she hoped the king wasn't too harsh with Rodan. She sent a small prayer for his sake.