Chapter 65- Written by A

The party was still going. It was the middle of the night and it was still going. And it was getting wilder by the second. Titans were playing volleyball with a boulder. Kong was getting swimming lessons from the one and only Godzilla. Everyone was getting drunk on the berry juice Kong had brought with him.

Scurrying out of the way before Methuselah could step on her feathery tail, Taron thankfully was one of the few who were still sober. She had not touched Kong's berry juice. The only other two who hadn't were Mothra and Harp. The large bird of prey looked over at her best friend. The griffin was the center of attention at this party. Everyone was asking how she was and if she was okay. Harp had repeatedly told them all that she was indeed okay.

Taron couldn't say the same.

She didn't know why but Taron felt lonely. Here she was, in the middle of an extravagant party and yet she felt all alone. She figured it was because everyone was too busy or drunk to talk to her. But as she finally managed to separate herself from the drunken crowd, she had a thought. Perhaps it wasn that. Perhaps it was something else.

Perched on a huge boulder overlooking the party, Taron watched the partygoers. They all looked so happy. She didn't feel the same. Sure, she was happy, no, ecstatic that Harp was back. But she didn't have anyone to share her happiness with. It was then she realized that Rodan wasn't there. Of course, Godzilla probably didn't invite him.

Taron looked away from the party. She wished Rodan was here. He was nice and funny and she felt comfortable around him. She felt like she could be herself around him. Without him, she felt like she was hiding inside a shell. Taron sighed softly. She missed him. And she knew that he was probably all alone at his volcano.

An idea popped into Taron's head. She should just go over and hang out with Rodan. This party was just going to become a disaster thanks to the berry juice. Come morning, everyone was going to be in a drunken stupor. Creeping away, Taron stood on the edge of the beach and spread her wings open, ready to fly off.

"And where do you think you're going?" Harp asked.