Chapter 14: Rewritten by A (Original chapter written by K)

Harp was very quiet as she watched the chaos unfold beneath her and her best friend Taron. This was all her fault. The griffin had given the One Who is Many a nuke and now he was back in all his glory. There was bound to be some trouble coming. Who knows what Ghidorah was planning.

"I'd wish they'd all stop arguing already..." Taron mumbled quietly, shaking. Harp looked over at her best friend. She knew how the bird of prey felt towards fighting and violence. It freaked her out. Looking around, the griffin smirked when she saw a bored Kong leaning against a giant rock and an exasperated Godzilla watching the chaos in front of him. She had an idea.

"My King, are you just gonna let these lunatics argue?! Or are you gonna do something about it?!" Harp called down teasingly. No one could hear her over their bickering. Thankfully for the griffin though, Godzilla had heard her cry. Huffing, he turned his golden gaze towards Kong. There was a sinister look in them. It was about to go down.

There was no warning. Letting out a loud roar, Godzilla grabbed Kong by the ankle. Then he threw the ape, right through the rocky ceiling of the cave. The other Titans fell silent as they heard the ruler of Skull Island screaming at the top of his lungs. There was now a giant hole in the ceiling that was shaped exactly like Kong. Dusting off his hands, Godzilla growled, "Who's next?"

Everyone ran out of the cave.

"Goji, you should be nicer to Kong," Mothra scolded, tapping her small foot on the overgrown lizard's head. Sighing heavily, the King of the Monsters looked up to find Harp and Taron. The two friends were getting ready to fly away. However, he had other plans for them. In fact, he had a mission for them.

Clearing his throat, Godzilla rumbled, "Hey, I need you two to do something for me really quick..."