Chaoter 123- Written by A

His fist crashing through another one of the stupid mechanical birds who thought they stood any chance against him, Godzilla stared at the battlefield with narrowed golden eyes. Seeing a whole flock of mechanical birds coming his way, he merely smirked. Taking a huge breath while his dorsal plates lit up like the Fourth of July, he blasted his Atomic Breath at them. And he managed to hit every single one of them. A small smile on his face, he growled quietly to himself, "Bullseye."

"I don't know why I even agreed to let you do that to me..." Kong muttered as he returned after being thrown into a giant mechanical bird and then into the ocean. His brownish black fur was soaked. Glancing down at the ape, Godzilla remarked, "We should do that more often. It's fun."

"I think I'd rather die."

"There's time for that later."

"Can you two stop arguing? Geez, you remind me of a married couple," Anguirus snapped the two out of their slightly mild argument. Kong had a look of horror on his face when he heard that. Rolling his eyes, Godzilla shoved the ape aside before turning to find a heavily armored mechanical bug coming towards him, giving off a roar of its very own. A human could be seen on its back, hoisting a weapon up on their shoulder. Thinking that this man was very foolish, the King of the Monsters was getting ready to blast him and the mechanical beetle with his Atomic Breath when he heard it.

His Queen's cry of distress.

Out of the corner of his left eye, Godzilla could see the crevice that Mothra had entered not too long ago. He realized in horror that the crevice had caved in on her and possibly Taron. Before he could rush over to their aid though, he felt something strike him in the right shoulder. Apparently, the man riding the mechanical bug had fired his weapon at the King of the Monsters. His whole arm going numb, the overgrown lizard let out a bellowing roar just as something was launched into his mouth. A second after his jaws clamped down on whatever it was, it went off.

Gas filling up inside his mouth, Godzilla started seeing stars and it appeared that everything was very colorful and spinning. He could not feel a thing as he crashed on the ground. Not having a single clue of what the gas was doing to his mind or body, the King watched as Ghidorah, caught in some weird web like thing, crashed down on the ground before he blacked out.