Chapter 52- Written by K

Harp stirred from sleep almost right after Ichi fell asleep. When she awoke, she looked to see which head was awake, as Ghidorah never truly slept. She grew confused as she watched each dragon head sleeping. It was very unlike Ghidorah.

Quietly, she stood and crept past the sleeping golden hydra. Luckily, her padded paws helped in keeping very quiet. Once she was out of the cave, she looked back and sighed when she saw that all three heads were still snoozing.

Harp sat on the beach, the cold air flowing through her fur and causing her shiver. She watched as the lapping waves, escape at the forefront of her brain. It would be so easy to leave right now. They wouldn't know a thing until one of them woke up.

Did she even want to leave though? So far they've treated her very well. They provided protection, brought her food everyday, and even groomed and snuggle every now and again. Although, most of the latter was from San and Ichi.

Turning back to the mouth of the cave, Harp stared at it. Maybe she could just leave and tell Taron she was okay and come back before the hydra even knew she was gone. Harp sighed.

Opening her wings, she launched herself off the beach and into the air.