Prologue: where are we?

Italics = speak telepathically
* = Character Action
( ) = Thoughts of character other than the protagonist.
Bold = recollection narration
__________________________________________

STsombra: hey you know I'm kind of bored, I've been reading a lot of classroom of the elite reaction fics.
So it seems like a good idea to do a COTE reacting to my fic.
What do you think Woozerd?

Woozerd: Well, it would be nice but how will you do it?

[Author-Sama] (for a spam moment I want to mention that you visit Woozerd's profile and read his story of Classroom of the elite x solo leveling and put a comment saying "update son of a bitch, that would be very helpful xD)

STsombra: I should ask you that, I'll send you there.

Woozerd: wait you'll do that I'm excited.

STsombra: but you will follow my orders and you will put the moments that I ask you.
And don't let your head go up, I'll give you some powers so you won't be intimidated by Akiro, that boy is scary *I remembered when he ripped my head off, it was terrible*

I gave him powers of future vision. In addition to Saitama's strength and telekinesis so you can talk telepathically with whoever you want, transport people, create any object AND reverse time.

That will be fine, it won't scratch me so I'll be safe.

Woozerd: WOW look comet fist *launched a punch into the air that destroyed the roof of my mansion*

Woozerd: UPS

STsombra: haaaa well you will follow my instructions I already made you a list of the moments that you should put and if at most I change something I will let you know.

He listened to me with sparkles in his eyes, yes he's excited, huh?

STsombra: I'll put you in a place identical to Koudou Keisei but you won't be able to get out of there. There is nothing outside.
You wait for everyone to wake up and you make a speech which is a special exam blah blah blah.

Woozerd: okie horse.

I started creating the world and sent everyone into an incredibly large room with benches where all the classes will be and teachers where they can see the events that Woozerd will put on.

STsombra: It's all finished, I'll send you.

-pov Woozerd-

Okay I'm finally here for so long dreaming of this moment and I'm finally here.

I looked around and saw everyone asleep on their respective benches, their heads resting on the table, they seem dead...

My gaze focused on Ichinose-sama, I can finally meet you how beautiful I would love to stay here forever but it will look good...

[Time Skip 1 hour]

-Akiro point of view-

I woke up and I was kind of weak, what the fuck is going on? I looked around and surprisingly almost the entire school is in this room.

What's this? It's going to be a new pop quiz and we were kidnapped in our sleep? That's the only thing that comes to my mind.

Eventually they all got up and were nervous.

Matsushita: Do you know where we are, Akiro?

Akiro: No, I'm just as surprised as you.

Will it be an auction exam because the hell would there be a scenario?