Chapter 5: Traitor!!!

Woozerd: *yawn* well let's start where we left off...

When I spoke with Ayanokōji I had an emotion in my heart something that burned, the feeling that I had lost in this life, rivalry I saw his eyes, thoughts, even my head ached from all the plans that I had already organized in my mind, which gave me afraid to think of each one of them...

Shinohara: Mhh? Akiro why do you think Ayanokōji is so good?

Kanzaki: Yes, you didn't say recently that I might not be smart.

Akiro: Kanzaki. Do you think that I am going to answer your question, knowing that the only thing that I will do is give information to the rival?

After that Kanzaki, better known as the stuffed boy of the COTE reacts, fell silent.

I saw a lot of boys' eyes but mostly girls, it's not very annoying, but it's always the same...

???: Hi, I see that we are fellow bankers, my name is Matsushita Chiaki.

Akiro: My name is Akiro Teshiwara, nice to meet you *I said smiling*

I saw a blush when I smiled, I really have a very good appearance. I think right now there would only be 3 girls in this entire school, of course this is speculation.

Ike: Isn't that a narcissistic way of thinking?

Many guys agreed with what Ike asked.

Akiro: Ike society decides who is ugly and who is handsome, luckily society chose that my appearance is attractive because of everything I have lived so far, so I think my way of thinking is not wrong, if you think it is I would like to hear your opinion.

Ayanokōji: (That way of thinking is very good, society doesn't have equality, so he's mentioning this to take the blame off and pass it on to those around him)

Words couldn't come out of Ike and those who agreed looked away, leaving Ike alone.

Shinohara: Sure, you're just jealous of Akiro.

Kushida would be a challenge but I would have my methods to get her to have a real blush.

Ike: again?

???: It seems that you are already getting to know each other, sorry for hearing from afar, my name is Yousuke Hirata, you can use my last name or my first name, I'm used to it, nice to meet you.

Akiro/Matsushita: It's also a treat.

???: Wow, they're already in sync

Sato: Aren't you very calm after hearing that?

Akiro: I control my emotions very well so just for that I wouldn't change my expression.

I saw an exalted look from Matsushita towards me that pierced me.

I'm sorry I have to keep up appearances, then I'll buy you something...

That brought a blush to Matsushita's face.

???: I'm Karuizawa Kei a treat.

Shortly after, a woman in her early 30s entered. She had long brown hair tied in a ponytail with bangs to the left, her face was serious and her gaze was sharp, similar to but more refined and focused than that of superiority.

Chabashira: (So he already knew my personality perfectly with just one look, this boy is my ticket to class A)

They all took their seats and telegraphed for her to speak.

Woozerd: We'll skip the explanations.

Now that it's about to end I'm going to think about my options to reveal the S system or not.