chapter 3: I'm going crazy.

Woozerd: Well in the next memory we will continue with his childhood *the hologram changed to another moment*

Mr. Sakayanagi: Now I want to ask you something Akiro.

Akiro: sure, I asked what I want.

Mr. Sakayanagi: Now that you know about the existence of this place, what do you want to do *he asked me*

Kanzaki: What do you mean by this place?

I ignored it and got frustrated.

Ayanokouji: (He's clearly talking about the white room)

I already knew his intentions after all I just had to join evidence and I really already knew it for a long time without using my skills, but it doesn't hurt to confirm.

Katsuragi: You are very confident in your sense of perception.

Akiro: At least in that sense I feel confident, because most of the time I'm not wrong.

Ayanokouji: (could it be that Akiro has the instincts of a woman would be terrifying)

Akiro: I heard from my parents that you have a school for students for the future, I suppose you want me to be in your school, or am I wrong?

They had never mentioned their school to me, but it was the best excuse I could think of at the time.

Nagumo: So lying to the school principal you have guts Kouhai.

Mr. Sakayanagi: Your way of thinking is really impressive, I hope you want to come to my academy, it would be an honor to give you a position in it.

Katsuragi: So he was invited by the school principal, so why is he in class D?

Mashima: (If we had Akiro on our side it would be impossible for the other classes to fight us, what a shame)

Many persons from class D thought the same way, but they are glad to have me as their partner.

Akiro: May I ask how the classes are divided? *I asked playing dumb*

Mr. Sakayanagi: well, it is divided into class A, B, C and D but these can change due to competition.

Akiro: I want a favor and I'll accept your offer, I want you to put me in class D, I want to get to class A for my merits and not just for being smart.

Sudo: Wait so Akiro was class A, but he changed to class D how stupid you have to decide to go to class D.

Hirata: Sudo-kun you're talking to Akiro who helped us a lot in our class, you have to be more respectful.

Ichinose: Wait, that means he already understood a bit of the S system, without the director giving him a clue.

Kanzaki: (we have to be careful against Akiro)

Katsuragi: but how did you come to that conclusion?

Mr. Sakayanagi: May I ask why you chose class D?

Akiro: Didn't you understand me? I said that I want to win the position of class A, I think I was quite clear with what I said.

Mr. Sakayanagi: So I'll rephrase the question. Why do you think class D is worse than class A?

Ryuuen: the question of the million Kukuku.

Akiro: Simple when he told me about the divisions of the classes he said Class A with a different tone, posture and breathing than Class D which he felt was a change of attitude of actions at the moment, something he doesn't do often and don't tell me are you sure? You know I'm never wrong with my "assumptions"