chapter 6: 2M and meeting manabu

Woozerd: Well, let's see the next one.

Finally some peace it was really driving me crazier than I am that was heavy...

Katsuragi: Crazier than you are?

Some looked in my direction

Akiro: Who knows?

And I still haven't finished buying so I went to buy a variety of things.

Upon entering the store, I saw Ayanokōji talking to Horikita, but I refrained from entering their conversation.

I bought a free shampoo toothbrush and toothpaste, then I bought kitchen items, which cost me 8200 points that must hurt in the points account.

Matsushita: Do you know how to cook, Akiro-kun?

Akiro: I don't know if my cooking is very good, but at least I manage as best I can.

but no problem I will get millions on this day it will be as easy as taking candy from a child since I saw a scene from outside the store, I went out and saw how the second years were approaching to bother the redhead of my class, I which I recorded their discussion and after recording I kept the phone recording and I approached.

Nagumo: Very interesting Kouhai I'll keep it in mind

Akiro: They could leave him alone I know they want to bother him so he attacks them but don't be so obvious.

Student 2-A: It looks like they discovered us, let's leave this flawed class D alone for now.

Akiro: Not so fast Sempai, look at this *I showed him the video and the recording* He
asked me what the school will say when you gave us a clue about class D and on top of that you were making a student angry so that he would attack you. *I said showing my murderous sense*

Arisu: As expected of Akiro.

Hashimoto: (So these were one of the ways, which got so many points in such a short time)

Which made the students shudder until one spoke.

Student 2-A: What do you want to keep your fucking mouth shut?

Akiro: How many points do they have?

They showed me their points which marked 1,637,028, 1,234,076 and 897,000

I was impressed since then that means Nagumo really takes good care of his dogs or they usually do this to get points.

Nagumo: hoo Kouhai you're not telling me that I give them orders on purpose to intimidate students.

Akiro: You took the words out of my mouth Nagumo-sempai.

Ryuuen: Kukuku they're playing you like you're trash.

Nagumo: Shouldn't you respect your elders?

Ryuuen: I don't care that you're the vice president, you're nothing more than a kukuku drag.

Nagumo looked with a killing look towards Ryuuen.

Akiro: Well give me half of your points.

To which they gave them to me and they left with an angry face I saw my points bank account and it had about 1,910,252, it seems that today was a productive day, I left the place with a Sudo who wanted to talk to me but was afraid because of my murderous sense