Chapter 2: Who am I?

Woozerd: Well does anyone have any questions? *said in a threatening tone*

Many have questions but are afraid to ask them haaa I guess I'll do one myself...

Akiro: How are our schedules? When do we sleep and eat?

Woozerd: It's a very good question, because we just want them to react and then do their life at school (a clear lie later we'll erase their memory and continue the story as it is doing)

Kiro: So?

Woozerd: We'll give them powers so they don't get hungry or sleepy, then we'll take it away in the future.

Many were surprised by what the god said, I also include myself. Could it be Zeus who is behind all this? How can they give us powers like it's a game?

Ryuuen: hooo so we are like slaves?

Woozerd: Basically putting it with your words, if they are like slaves.

Ryuuen heard this and looked at the God as if he wanted to kill him right now.

Woozerd: Although they are angry with me, I only follow orders from the Almighty so they can't do anything and neither can I, so we'll continue with the memories now I'll put a short but interesting one, this is when I was already in the Koudou Keisei school.

The hologram is changing and showing the memory.

I am a terrible human being.

Many were stunned by my words until they reacted and saw me.

Ichinose: You're not a terrible person, you're kind to everyone around you, how can you be bad?

I stayed silent soon they will know so better not tell lies.

Ayanokōji: (so he thinks that way about himself, shall we see the reason why he says that about himself?)

Manabu looks directly at the screen, I guess he finds it interesting.

The existence called "human" I mean, all of us are horrible and selfish, no matter what they say, we all want to win no matter how, we always want to win, we are hateful people and I am no less, I would even say an existence worse than most people.

Katsuragi: In a way it makes sense, but why mention a terrible person? His expression says it's worse than that.

I kept standing firm without responding since I know what is coming.

Many people have hated me in the past, many saying that I am a monster, unfortunately they have something right in their words.

Ichinose: What are you saying Akiro-kun?

Imagine a person who knows your biggest secret just by talking a few times, well that would be a way of defining me.

Sudo: It would be creepy.

Hirata: You're talking about Akiro.

Yamauchi: As if he could do that he's just babbling

Manabu: Right now all I can do is believe him.

Many were left watching that President Manabu said in defense of the words of my former self.

Tachibana: What are you trying to say, Kaichou.

Manabu: You will know very soon. I really believe in your words.

In this world there are 5 ways to obtain power, which are: Strength, intelligence, influence, money and information.

Ryuuen: Yes, and he asked me which is the most important? For you.

I currently have the 5 forms of power but if you told me which is the most important? I would answer that the information.