CHAPTER TWO: Second Try at Life

5:00 AM

Ayano's alarm rang and she woke up. She decided that she will go to school today she hurriedly eats breakfast, she takes a bath since she didn't bathe yesterday, she quickly dries herself off, she makes herself lunch and after that she takes a look at the clock, 6:00 it was still early but Ayano still decided to go to school.

TIMESKIP: ENTRANCE 7:00

AYANO POV

While I was walking to school I spotted Budo and the other members of the Martial Arts Club I smiled and waved past them, they waved back. It felt good feeling happy without having Senpai as the reasoning. I went to the rooftop to look for Kokona and Saki but they weren't there yet so I just sat on a bench feeling the fresh breeze.

I was just enjoying sitting on the bench when suddenly some spoke "H-Hi Ayano.." I looked up to see Horuda. 'I guess I was sitting at the bench she usually sits on', "Hi Horuda!" I said while smiling at her "I'll get off the bench so you can continue reading your book" "N-no! its okay if you wanna sit here, I won't really mind if you sit here" "Are you sure?" "yeah" Horuda said having a faint smile.

TIMESKIP: LUNCH TIME 1:00 PM

While Ayano was walking up to the rooftop she bumbed into someone. It was Taro, "Oh sorry I wasn't watching where I was going " Taro said while getting up and offering a hand to Ayano. "I-its okay" Ayano didn't take Taro's hand and just got up herself. "Again I'm sorry" Taro said "I hope we meant again soon" he continued Ayano didn't acknowledge what he said and just continued to walk up to the roof. Once she got to the roof she began sobbing sitting on the floor, she tried to silently cry but failed. Midori one of her friends heard a faint sound of crying she told Mai Waifu that she'll be back and went up to check on who was crying. Once she saw Ayano she ran up to her and tried her best to comfort Ayano, she rubbed Ayano's shoulder while telling her "Shh shh it's okay, it's okay" once Ayano stopped crying she wiped her tears and faced towards Midori "thank you Midori" Ayano said while having a smile on her face "No problem, it was friends do" Midori said happily to Ayano. "I should get going now" said Ayano "I haven't eaten yet" she chucked to herself "Ohh okay, then you should really hurry then it's almost class time" Midori replied "Thank you once again Midori" Midori nodded and went back to talk to Mai

TIMESKIP: CLEANING TIME 3:30

'I don't really like Taro anymore so I won't be spying on him anymore so guess I'll just participate in cleaning from now on' Ayano thought to herself.

When cleaning time was over Ayano headed to the Martial Arts Club Room and decided to change and wait for the others so they can start practicing.
"Hi Ayano" Shima said happily while waving at Ayano "Hi Shima" said Ayano while having a big smile, few seconds later the others came in to. "Wow you're early today" Mina said jokingly to Ayano "Yup, didn't having anything to do this afternoon" she said while chuckling a bit. Soon they started practicing, after school Budo walked towards Ayano and asked "Hey Ayano, would you like to walk with me to our homes?" "Oh I would be okay with that but why?" she asked with an obvious confused look at her face. "Oh well I thought maybe you'd like someone to talk to while going home!" Budo said cheerfully "Ah okay then" Ayano said while smiling at him.

As they were walking they talked about random topics like school, friends,and the club. When they were finally by Ayano's house Ayano took out a key from her pocket and unlocked the door. She said " Thank you for walking with me I really appreciate it, I had never walked with anyone before" "You're welcome!" "If you want you come in and I can make some tea if you'd like?" Ayano said while opening the door and looking at Budo "thanks but I have a lot of homework to do thank you for the offer tho" "Ah okay then, stay safe walking home!" "I will thank you" Budo said with a big smile on his face, they both waved each other goodbye.

TIMESKIP 7:00PM

Before going to work Ayano first decided that she'll go onto the computer and check the school website, when she got bored she decided to talk to her friend on Yancord. When her friend when offline she finally dressed up and went to work, it was kinda stressful but it paid well so she never quit.