CHAPTER 9: Catching Up

4:00 AM- Budo slowly opened his eyes, he was immediately blinded by the lights, he looked over to his left to see Shima and Ayano, then he looked at his right and saw Juku and Sho, they were all sleeping peacefully, he sat upright and observed his surroundings, as he was observing he noticed that Mina wasn't there. 'Maybe she's in the washroom he thought' he continued to look around the room once more, everything was white and clean, he came to the conclusion that he was in the hospital but he was still confused on why he was here, then he remembered.

DURING LUNCH TIME FLASHBACK*

Budo was extremely hungry and wanted to eat, his consciousness said 'No you must eat with your friends' 'But I am hungry' voices in his head started to battle against each other wether he should eat or not, he decided to have a nibble. He decided to have a little bite, and by little he meant a HUMUNGUS bite, little did he know this would be one of the worst mistakes he would ever make in his life. While he was about to close his bento, he could feel his throat closing in. He began to cough as swell but since he couldn't breath, air was only coming out, he was suffocating. He tried to call for help it didn't work, but by some miracle a classmate of his saw what was happening to him and immediately called the teachers and nurse. The last thing he heard was his classmate telling him that it was gonna be okay, teachers surrounded him, his vision got blurry and he blacked out.

END OF FLASHBACK*

Now he was here, in this hospital surrounded by his friends. He smiled at the fact that his friends stayed with him, he layed back down on drifted off to sleep.

8:14 AM- Budo woke up to the sound of chattering, he slowly opened his eyes this time not being blinded much by the lights, Juku took notice of Budo opening his eyes, Juku immediately smiled and screamed "Budo!" the others jumped at the sudden scream but they also noticed the Budo opened his eyes. Shima also screamed "Budo" and hugged him tightly, Budo smiled and hug her back,she stopped hugging him after a few seconds. Budo sat up right.

Budo: hey guys.

He said in a surprisingly energetic tone.

Sho: Budo!!! I was so worried when I heard what happened.

Juku: Yeah us too!

Juku exclaimed.

Ayano: Are you feeling well?

Budo: Sort of? My throat kinda hurts.

Ayano: Are you thirsty? We can call a nurse in to bring you water.

Budo: I am actually.

Ayano nodded and pressed the button that signaled the nurse who was taking care of him to go to his room. They chatted about school, Budo only listened to them talk because his throat still did hurt. The nurse went in and asked what they needed.

Budo: Can you please get me some water.

Nurse: Of course.

After the nurse walks out Sho continued their conversation.

Sho: Oh Budo! I remembered that I have some good news!

Budo's eyebrows were raised and asked "Well what is it?"

Sho: Me and Juku asked the teachers to not disband the club and they agreed!

Budo: Oh right! The club I have forgotten about it, that's great that we don't have to close down.

Sho: Yep the teachers said they understood the situation we were having and let us have the club.

They continued to talk about random stuff but then Budo remembered Mina.