CHAPTER 4

Since Ayano's phone broke she couldn't do bounties from Info-Chan, while laying in bed she kept thinking about her nightmare last night while thinking she heard a knock on her door. Ayano quickly got up and checked who it was, it was Kokona and Saki.

Ayano quickly opened the door "Hii Ayano!" "Hai Ayano!" "Hi Kokona and Saki" Ayano smiled while greeting her friends. "Sorry we didn't contact you the past two days I was sick and Saki was helping me" "Yeah sorry Ayano, I was so busy helping Kokona get better quickly I forgot to message you" "It's fine you guys and Kokona I'm glad you're better now" "Thank you Ayano" "Are you ready to go now?" Saki asked Ayano "Oh no not yet let me get my bag first" Ayano hurriedly got her bag and tied her hair. Once they got out they started chatting about random things "Ayano you know you should really have your hair let down it looks great when it's not tied" "True you look extra pretty when it's down" "I've never thought about that, I'll keep that in mind"

TIMESKIP ENTRANCE 7:00

Ayano smiled and waved to the members of the Martial Arts Club, changed her shoes,and went up the rooftop to chat with her bestest friends Kokona and Saki.

7:30 AM

Ayano excused herself to go practice Martial Arts, and she practiced with the other till the bell rang.

TIMESKIP LUNCHTIME: 1:00 PM

Ayano decided that she'd eat lunch with Hazu. "Hi Hazu" "H-Hi A-Ayano" "Can I eat with you?" "o-ofcourse!" they both eated and chatted till the bell rang. "Bye Hazu, enjoy the rest of your day" she smiled "You t-too Ayano, goodbye" he smiled widely. When Ayano went to class she focused very hard since she wanted to ace her scores.

TIMESKIP CLEANING TIME: 3:30 PM

Ayano decided to participate in cleaning.

4:00 PM

Ayano headed down to the Martial Arts Club Room and practiced with the others.

After school Ayano and Budo walked together again.

7:00 PM

'I have to go to work today, I might get fired' suddenly she heard a ding from her laptop, she got a message from someone, it was from Midori

"Hii Aya "
"Hello Midori"
"Aya I was wondering if you'd like to join me and my friends to the Cafe?"
"I would love to but I have to work"
"Aww can't you miss it just one time??"
"Sadly no sorry"
"Aww okie thenn"

Ayano closes her laptop and goes to work.