Clarifications

I'm making this to help anyone who reads this understand the timeline.
I also will be using this if any of you are interested in Ayano's life and her friends.
I will be putting the things I want to clarify into different groups? I will be putting a ___ to signify that it's not about the other thing I will be clarifying.
______________________________________

Week and days

Chapter 1 is in week 7.

It was week 6 when Ayano confessed to Taro.

Chapter 8 is Monday.

Chapter 9 to 11 is Friday.

______________________________________

Rivals

Osana ( Matchmaked, me matchmaking her will be somewhat important for the story)

Amai ( Ruined Reputation, in Amai Challenge, Amai's week had a food stand by the fountain, so by ruining the food the cooking club and blaming it on Amai, she became an outcast and quit the cooking club, the cooking club still stands because it has five members without Amai, it did not disband because before Amai quit Shoku took her place.)

Oka (Ruined Senpai for her, by this I mean, Ayano made Oka think that all Senpais traits were all the traits she hated or disliked.)

Asu (Ruined Reputation, by this I wanted to frame Asu, by making it seem like she takes drugs to enhance her physical capabilities.)

I killed off Kizana and blamed it on Tokuko. The blame was easily put on Tokuko, Ayano used the box cutter method and framed Tokuko for it, she was already known to have a dislike for Kizana so people were only surprised that she'd actually go through with killing Kizana.

I killed off Muja because she isn't really important to the story.

I killed off Mida because I don't like her, that's it.

I won't be saying the current status (Alive or Dead) or what will be the purpose of the other rivals which haven't been introduced into the story yet, because obviously spoilers.

______________________________________

Ayano and the Martial Arts Club.

Ayano wasn't very close with her club members, yes she did complete all of their tasks, they are somewhat friends with one another but aren't very close to Ayano.

Budo trusts Ayano but doesn't really interact with her much apart from when they are in the club sparing or doing club activities.

For Sho, Juku, And Shima, they all like and consider Ayano as a friend, they all like her but they don't really hang out much with her.

For Mina, at first she liked Ayano, she admired how strong she was but by the second week she learned the truth about Ayano, she never told the police in fear of becoming Ayano's next victim.

______________________________________

Ayano's friends

Kokona- Became friends with Ayano because of the uniform task, and their daily chatter

Saki- Became friends with Ayano because of her task and their daily chatter.

Midori- They have met before and had equal interest. ( Of course Ayano didn't actually care she only agreed in what Midori were saying back then to act normal)

Hazu- Became friends with Ayano because of his task.

All club members except for Mina

All the Bullies- Because Ayano gossips to them about lots of people.

Horuda- Because they hang out a lot.

Tsuruzo- No reason I just wanted them to be friends.

Kuu Dere- Became friends with Ayano because of task.

Toga- Sometimes they have a chat.

The Delinquents - They became friends from when Ayano did tasks for them,they also respected her for being a strong fighter.

Science Club Members- Did their tasks and sometimes chat.
______________________________________

That's it, Goodbye!!