CHAPTER 5: Success

7:00 AM

While Ayano walks to school she waves to Budo and the other Martial Arts members, she changes her shoes and goes to the rooftop to speak with Saki and Kokona. "Hi Ayano!" "Good morning Ayano!" "Good Morning girls!" they spoke with one another till the bell rang.

TIMESKIP: LUNCH TIME:1:00 PM

While looking for someone to eat with Ayano thought to herself of all the people she could hang out with, 'Kokona and Saki have a test coming up soon so I can't really hang out with them during lunch time since they're gonna use it to study, Midori is with Mai I don't really wanna bother them, Hazu might think I have a thing for him if I eat lunch with him again, Horuda and I aren't really close,I guess I'll just have to eat alone' she sighed, Ayano walked to the front of the school and went to the left side, there was a fountain there and she went to sit on the bench to eat but then suddenly she felt like she was being watched, she looked to her left nothing, look to her right, she at her surrounding but still there was no one there. Ayano hurriedly ate her food and went to walk around school because she didn't feel safe being in one place.

TIMESKIP: CLASS TIME: 1:00 PM

'I still feel uneasy, I'm trying to focus about our topic but this feeling is just so unnerving.' Ayano raised her hand and asked if she could go to the bathroom "Yes go ahead, just don't take too long" Ayano speed walked to the bathroom, turned on the sink and splashed her face with water. "Ughh"
she grunted "what is wrong with me today?" she said while looking at herself in the mirror. "Yeah I have to ask the same thing" a familiar voice said coming from one of the bathroom stalls, Ayano's eyes widened when she heard the familiar voice, then one of the doors opened, Ayano quickly turned to see Info-Chan!

"Hello Ayano" "Info-Chan?, what are you doing here?" "Well I just happened to be here, then I heard your voice" "um okay then" Ayano said confused because she didn't really believe what Info was saying "Well I have to go now" Ayano said slowly turning her back from Info-Chan and walking away, "Wait" Ayano turned her head and asked "What?" "I want to know why you haven't been responding to my messages" "You should already know why I couldn't respond, you have lots of cameras in the school" "Well I haven't really been able to check my cameras" Info-Chan said looking frustrated "What do you mean?" " Because a teacher has been spying on me, she warned me that if I don't attend my classes she will report me to the guidance counselor and get me expelled, of course I couldn't let that happen, I have a lot of power above this school so I can't get expelled." "Can't you just find blackmail from the counselor or from the teacher who's threatening you?" Ayano said pretty confused on what Info-Chan is saying. "Well I usually use my room for that here in school so I can't really do anything, and I can't go home to work on finding anything about the teacher's nor the counselor since I don't have one" Ayano shocked asked "You don't have a home?" "No, my family hates me after they discovered what I do so they threw me out" "But then how do you live?" "I usually sneak in some of my clients houses and live there, they somehow never find out" Ayano didn't know how to respond Ayano just stared into Info-Chans eyes confused on how to feel about it while Info-Chan was just staring back at Ayano with cold eyes. "Oh by the way Ayano, since you couldn't do anything for me the past few days I have a task for you" "Fine what is it?" "I need you to kill the teacher for me" Info-Chan said smiling evily. "Okay then" Ayano nodded, "Well you better get to class then, see you soon Ayano" Ayano once again nodded and went back to class.

TIMESKIP: CLEANINGTIME: 3:30

While cleaning Ayano thought of ways on how to kill the teacher, then she decided she'll go home disguise herself, find where the teacher lives and kill her in her sleep then Ayano realized Info-Chan doesn't go to class since she doesn't have to, Info-Chan also never told Ayano who the teacher was. 'I guess she's just making me kill one of the teachers so she'll have something to write about in the school newspaper' she thought to herself.