CHAPTER 6: Mall Day

AYANO POV:

I killed Mida last night with no witnesses, and I can finally buy a phone today, but before that I'll just open my computer to check if someone messaged me.

'No new messages' I thought to myself, I guess some of my friends are still asleep since they aren't online. I closed my laptop and went to bathe, after bathing I clothed myself with a Dark Blue sweater with white strips with white pants.

When I went to the mall I saw Budo wearing a red jacket with white long sleeved shirt and black pants, he was holding a paper in his hands, I waved to him but he didn't see me. I went up the elevator and waited for it to go down to my floor.

Budo POV:

I went to the mall to buy groceries since my parents are in a different country I have to buy them on my own, while looking at my grocery list I saw Ayano waved at me but I didn't realize it was her until she was already behind me. I looked back at her to see her waiting for the elevator to go down, I decided to run over to her and hang with her.

Ayano POV:

"Hi Aya" I heard a familiar voice and turned to see Budo smiling at me "Hi Budo" I said back "Hey Aya I was wondering if me and you could hang out in the mall while buying things?" I was pretty confused since I thought he was behind me so I asked "Weren't you behind me earlier?" "Ohh yeah I was but then I decided to talk to you when I realized you were the one waving at me" "Ohh sure then, I'd like to have you with me." I said with a smile on my face "Great!" he said cheerfully.

DING

Budo POV:

I walked with Ayano into the elevator, she pressed the 2 button "Soo Aya, why are you here at the mall?" I asked her "well since my phone broke the other day so I'm gonna buy a new one today " she said with a small smile while looking at me. 'She looks so amazing when she smiles' I thought to myself, "So why are you here?" "I'll be buying groceries, since my parents aren't here." "Your parents aren't here?" she asked me with a confused look on her face "Yeah they are in another country right now, they're staying there for a while" "Oh where are they?" "They're in Canada, they said they'll be visiting some relatives there." "Ohh that's interesting" I smiled at her, she smiled back. Once we reached the second floor she asked "Should we buy your things first?" "No let's buy your phone first since mine will take a long time" I said to her with a smile.

Ayano POV:

When I finally bought the phone, we went to together and bought the items on his grocery list. It was nice chatting with him, when we finished buying he suggested we go to a nearby restaurant I agreed. When we arrived it looked pretty nice, once we sat down a waiter arrived and gave us a menu after a few minutes they came back and said "What would you two like?
"We haven't decided yet" said Budo "Okay then, call for me when you two are ready".

Musume POV:

While walking with my besties around the city, my girl Kokora spotted Budo the Martial Arts Club Leader with the weird freak girl having a date! We took pictures and sent to everyone in school, soon the school website was talking all about the two.

On the school website a post was made about the two by some loser.

Comments:

Kokona Haruka:
OMG, they are so cute together <33 @Budo Masuta @Ayano Aishi

Midori replied:
OMG YEAH @Budo Masuta you better take care of my bestie if she ever needs help!

Osana Najimi:
Wow I never expected them to be together. Congratulations @Budo Masuta @Ayano Aishi

Mina Rai Replied:
Really? they had always walked together after school.

Osana Najimi Replied:
Ohh I never noticed!

Raibaru Fumetsu:
Aww they look so cute together 🥰😍

Kashiko Murasaki Replied:
Don't be sad fake gurl, we know you're totally jelly rn.

Raibaru Fumetsu Replied:
No I'm not mad! I'm actually very happy for the two they look very cute together 😍

Kashiko Murasaki Replied:
Yeahhh sure

Sho Kunin:
HEYYY my man finally took her out! so proud. @Budo Masuta very proud of you!

Dafuni Bureiku:
Wow I wished I could've captured this with my camera! They look so cute together<33. Congrats on being together @Budo Masuta and @Ayano Aishi!

Geiju Tsuburaya:
This picture would be nice to paint, the lighting, the background,the people, the buildings, the view, everything looks amazing.

Maka Tansei:
Who's that girl?

Midori Gurin Replied:
THAT'S @Ayano Aishi

Maka Tansei Replied:
Ohh okay then, they look like a nice couple<33

Budo POV:
While talking to Ayano I felt my phone buzz a bunch of times, I knew it wasn't my parents since they would just call instead of message, soon Ayano noticed that my phone was buzzing a lot then she asked "Aren't you gonna check that?" "Nah it's probably nothing" "Are you sure?" "Yep" after a few minutes the food we ordered finally arrived but my phone still kept buzzing I finally decided to open my phone to see on my notifications bar "Good luck with your date @Budo Masuta?" I said with a very confused look? "You have a date today?" Ayano asked I replied no and decided to unlock my phone. On Kaobook I had a lot of notifications my mouth opened in shock.

Ayano POV:

I'm very confused and worried for Bufo he seems to be shocked at something while scrolling on his phone, he scratched his head while reading something so I asked "What's wrong?" he looked at me so confused and said "Someone took a picture of us and said we're having a date!" I gasped "What??" I was so confused he faced his towards me and I read the post.

OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY ARE ACTUALLY DATING OMGG

Budo put his phone in his pocket and said "Well you shouldn't worry! I can clear this up later but for now we should eat our food before it gets cold" he said reassuringly, I smiled and nodded. When we finished eating we split the bill and headed home, when I got home I noticed that the door was unlocked and kinda open, my eyes widened 'was I robbed?I swear I locked the door before I got out? If there's someone there can I defend myself?' then the door opened.

It was Info-Chan! "Well what are you standing there for?" she asked, I was relieved it was just her. When I walked in Info-Chan closed the door and said "Good job on killing Mida" I just nodded and asked her how she got in "You had a window open" I asked "If you came through the window then why was the door not fully closed?" after a few seconds Info-Chan said "Fine, I knew where your spare key was" I stared at her annoyed "What? it's not like I robbed you, stop looking at me like that" "What were you doing here in the first place?" "I just wanted to congratulate you on killing Mida" "Okay then" "I can sense that you're not comfortable with me being here so I'll leave " "Okay, goodbye Info-Chan" "Bye Partner"

TIMESKIP: 8:00 PM

While dressing up for work Ayano kept thinking about her day with Budo, she smiled when she remembered how cute Budo looked when he smiled at her, she decided that she'll message Budo and thank him for hanging out with her.

"Hello Budo, I just wanted to thank you for hanging out with me today it was very nice having you around"

"My pleasure Aya, I hope we can hang out again soon!"

After messaging Budo, Ayano went to work.