1: Where it all started

Third Person

On the 12th of November 1978, in the evening, a sizable party is being held at the Malacañang Palace to celebrate the birthday of the President's eldest daughter, Imee Marcos. Among the many guests are famous celebrities, businessmen, politicians, as well as their closest friends and other relatives. Numerous dashing men and lovely women in elegant and regal clothes had wine glasses in their hands.

Inside the large room, guests could be seen singing along to the music, dancing to the beat, and, most importantly, conversing with other people in groups.

"Happy Birthday to youuu!" sings Dawn while exaggerating the "u" sound. "Thank you, Dawn!" says Imee while doing a beso and a hug.

Dawn handed her an LV paper bag with a box inside. "Oh Gosh!! Louis vee huh! Bongga mo talaga mag bigay ng gift, kaya nga kinaibigan kita eh." They both chuckle in response to Imee's remark. "Walang hiya ka talaga!" says dawn laughing.

"Joke lang naman. But seriously, thanks for this, Dawn. And I really appreciate you for coming with..." Her gaze turned to the man standing behind dawn. She smirks as she turns her gaze back to dawn. "So totoo nga ang chismis!"

Dawn blushed and turned to face the man behind her before introducing him to the birthday girl.

"Imee, I'd like you to meet Richard, my friend." 

To shake hands, the man extended his hand to Imee. "Happy Birthday, Ms. Marcos!"

"Thank you, Richard! And don't call me miss. You're to formal. Call me Imee as how your FRIEND here calls me." Imee chuckled as Dawn responded to her remark by rolling her eyes. "Anway, hindi lang ikaw, birthday girl, ang pinuntahan ko here. I wanted to see my best friend too. Saan nga pala siya?" Dawn says as she searches the surroundings in search of her best friend.

"She's busy practicing her violin sa room niya kasi mag pe-perform siya today for me. Isa daw sa Birthday Gift niya saakin."

"Really? OMG! Can't wait to see her perform." Dawn replied

"Me too! Pero hindi pa siya lumalabas sa room niya..." Imee turned her gaze to the stairs to see if her sister would eventually come. A split second later, she made the decision to go check on her sister in her room. "If you'll excuse me love birds, I'll need to go upstairs to check on her." Dawn and Imee did again the beso as well as Richard.

"Okay-okay, we'll just hang around with the other guests here." Dawn replied as smiled at her.

Before going, Imee went to the table to get a drink. Many people greeted her as she walked and even tried to cling their glasses on her. She was about to climb up the stairs when her brother Bongbong stopped her.

"Ime!"

"Oh bonget?" Imee replied with a questionable look.

"Saan ka pupunta? may ipakilala ako sainyo ni Irene." Imee slightly moved his hands away from her arms as he was trying to drag her.

"Wait, pupuntahan ko pa si Irene! Hindi pa siya lumalabas since the party started." Imee answered worriedly.

"Ginalingan ata sa pag practice." Bongbong said that made them both laughed. Imee then slapped him on his arm.