Act 4: Meet Beta team

We see Y/n ans his team training at the training simulation room at the Alliance base as he and his team were going through the training simulation in different situations in battle. Some were racing to the other end of the room without touching the floor, equipment testing on hologram targets and taking on waves of enemy forces while making sure none of them gose down.

After hours of being in there they leave the training simulation room and enter to their lockers as Haru and Bill sat down on the bench while Y/n and Isabelle open their lockers and taking out their water to have a drink.

Y/n: Good job team, that was seem serious training we did.

Bill: You can say that again.

Haru:.....Say Y/n?

Y/n: Yeah? What's up?

Haru: I still can't seem to think we should trust Zero. Disbite the information he has given us for weeks, I still find it hard to trust him.

Isabelle: I agree. He maybe fighting to destroy Britannia but what is he really fighting for?

Y/n: I see your points but what else can we do? He's apart of us until this war is over.

Haru: Your right. So, when do you think he'll contact us for more missions? I have a feeling that he is interested of us and our skills.

Y/n: Who knows but whatever mission he may have for us, we'll get it done.

Male officer: (speaker) Alpha Team, report to the bridge in 5 minutes. You have a new mission today.

Bill: You think that's Zero?

Y/n: Well let's get ready and find out what this new mission maybe.

(Short while later)

The four arrived at the bridge as Adam opens a hologram from his table to show them a image of a facility as he points at it and explains to them.

Adam: This is Britannia's Knightmare facility, located in Germany's forest of Bavarian forest. We just got word that they are making new and more stronger Knightmare units to take us down. We must not allow this to happen so I'm sending you four there along with Beta team to aid you on this mission. I've already sent Alliance soldiers there and they be waiting for you there.

Y/n: Don't worry sir, we'll get it done.

Adam: That's I like to hear it, dismissed.

They saluted and once that they leave the bridge and heaf to the hanger where Beta Team is waiting. We see Rily with her other team as they look over to see Alpha Tea, show up.

 We see Rily with her other team as they look over to see Alpha Tea, show up

Alaia: Looks like Alpha Team is here, the best of the best.