Act 13: The true enemy

We see Shirley in class as she sat on her desk and couldn't stop thinking about last night and what she saw. She remembered thaf the pilot she pointed her weapon at was in fact Y/n L/n this whole time. She couldn't stop thinking about that all this time a mysterious yet kind friend they met is actually apart of the Alliance and is a pilot.

She was lost to her thoughts when Lelouch came over to her desk.

Lelouch: Are you okay Shirley?

She snaps out of her thoughts and looks up to see Lelouch as she gets up and reply with anode.

Shirley: (smile) Yeah I'm doing good. Just thinking about something that's all.

Lelouch: Are you still thinking about your father? I know it might be hard but we'll get through of this.

Shirley: Yeah.....your right. Thank you Lelouch.

The two hold hands and they kissed and after they she left the class when she check her phone and see she got a text from Y/n. She remembered her and the others share their info with him and at first she wanted to block him but sees he wanted to meet up with him.

She is a bit nervous and wasn't sure if she could call the Britannian Police or anyone. She thinks about this for a moment and after a while she reply to his text and once that she heads off to meet up with him.

(Later)

She arrived at the location which was under a bridge as she looks around and after seeing everything is clear she goes in. At the middle she sees him looking down at his phone and when she approaches him he puts it away and looks up at the ceiling of the bridge and ask her.

Y/n: So......you know who I am?

Shirley:......Yes.

Y/n:........(sigh).....I didn't mean to keep this a secret from you Shirley but......you have to understand.

Shirley: Understand how? The fact that your apart of an empire that seeks to destroy the peace and freedom the Britannians has given us?

Y/n: Is that what they have been telling you? "Peace" "freedom?" That's something to laugh about.

Shirley: This isn't a joke! Your apart of a terrorist!

Y/n: That's not true. The Britannians are the enemies here, not us.

Shirley: The Britannian empire has done nothing but good for the world.

Y/n: Is that so? Tell me Shirley? Tell me the story how the Britannians pushed the Alliance away from Earth?

Shirley: Well.....they told us many years ago the Alliance was filled with corruption and power hungry leaders who seek to take away what they went. The Britannian Empire rise up and push back the Alliance until they left Earth.

Y/n: I see. So they made up this story that the Alliance are the bad guys, correct?

Shirley: Yes. Why? You have proof that says otherwise?

Y/n: Actually I have.

He pulled out his phone and opene up something and when he shows it to Shirley it was a video as he goes on to explain.

Y/n: There was a campaign that happened in Russia years back and the news reports states that the Alliance took the whole county hostage and lives were lost. Well.....look at this.

He plays the video and it shows Alliance grunts he evacuating innocent people to the subway when suddenly there was gunfire as Alliance grunts return fire but soon gets shot down and Britannian troops came down the steps ans see all the civilian. Then they begin to fire at the civilians as screams and cries are heard while Shirley cover her mouth after seeing the massacre.