Act 6: The pain

We see Y/n in his civilian clothes and standing in front of the cafe where he will meet Kallen at just to relax and have a talk. He stood by the cafe just minding his own business while civilians walk by him as he watch as Britannian police car driving by with Police officers inside doing their patrol as Y/n watch them drive by.

He watch them drive by as he looks around, seeing what Britannian has done to Japan and turned it into one of Britannian's cities which sickness him to the core as he can't imagine how much japanese civilians are feeling seeing their home invaded and taking over by an empire that treat them and others like crap.

Suddenly he heard something crash at the alleyway next to him as he peak his head over and see two brothers that seemed to be Japanese civilians making their escape deeper into the alleyway when one turn and spotted him. The two stare at each other for sometime until Y/n noded to him and he noded back as he catch up with his brother and he was gone.

Kallen: Is something wrong?

He turn to see Kallen walking up to him still wearing her uniform as Y/n tell her.

Y/n: Oh nothing.

Kallen: Alright then. So...shall we head in and chat?

Y/n: (smile) Sure.

Moments later we see the two inside the cafe and sat down as they were having their drink while Kallen tells Y/n about her school life and how it's annoying it is.

Y/n: (smirk) Whoa, that must have sucked to be in that school.

Kallen: Yeah no kidding. Still it's not all that bad, I do met some friends there which is gonna difficult if they found out who I really am.

Y/n: Totally agree. It's hard to try to keep secrets when yiur friends are at the other side.

Kallen: Yeah. So what about you, what school did you go?

Y/n: Just a normal high school before all of this happened. Then after Britannian take over we were sent to a special facility to be trained to be.....you know.

Kallen: Huh that's interesting. So is it like a college type of school?

Y/n: Well yeah, something like that.

Kallen: Huh neat. Guess you must be lucky that you and your team are the best of the best.

Y/n: Yeah all because we wish to seek justice and revenge for what Britannia has done to our world.

Kallen: Agree. Say how did you meet-

???: Hello Kallen~!

Then three female students and one male students walked over to Kallen and Y/n's table just to say hello only to noticed Y/n there.

??? 2: (smile) Oh you two know each other?

Kallen: Oh yeah this is Y/n. Y/n, these are my friends who are apart of Ashford Student Council.

Y/n: (smile) Nice to meet you all. Must be a pain to be student Councils.

Shirley: (smile) Sometimes but we get the job done. Anyways the names Shirley it's nice to meet you Y/n.

Milly: (smirk) I'm Milly, leader of the student council. Gonna say your one handsome boy.

Nina: I'm Nina.

Rivalz: (smile) And I'm Rivalz. So are you two on a date or what?

The two blushed as Y/n explained.

Y/n: (blush) We're just here for a chat, that's all.

Milly: (smirk) Whatever you say. Hey Lelouch! Come over here!

Seconds later another male student approaches them and was face to face with Y/n.