Act 10: The victim

At the Alliance HQ we see Isbelle, Bill and Haru playing cards as they sat around the table in the cafeteria as they play cards while they talked about what happened on their previous mission.

Bill: I still can't believe the spy who is given us intel is a Britannian princess.

Isbelle: She seems pretty nice and really wanna help us.

Bill: We'll see.

Haru: You don't trust her do you?

Bill: Look Britannia killed our families, homes and took over the planet within days. Of course I can't trust this scumbags. After all they have killed a lot of innocent people without any reason.

Haru: True but haven't you thought about the possibility that some within the enemy side maybe sickening by this? If a princess is willing to help us and see the cruelty of Britannia's action then there could be more.

Bill: That's high likely.

Isbelle: What about Zero's new forces, The Black knights.

Bill: I think Zero has left and made his own army.

Haru: I don't think so. I heard the Black Knights are being aided by the Alliance. The Alliance government even sent down a massive supply drop which is too much unless they are given it to the Black knights.

Bill: That explains a lot. Say, any idea where Y/n is?

Isbelle: He told me he's away to meet up with Kallen at the city.

Bill: And didn't invite us?

Isbelle: Well would you want to go to a city filled with Britannia propaganda?

Bill:......No.

Isbelle: Well looks like I won boys.

They look down at their cards and realise that she is right. Isbelle smiled as they play again.

(Meanwhile)

We see Y/n in his civilian clothes as he enter the park and look around for Kallen when he heard some voices and spotted some Britannian punks harassing a Japanese man. Everyone just walked away while Y/n was about to step in when a hand grab his shoulder and turn to see Lelouch.

Y/n: (surprised) It's you.

Lelouch: There are five of them. You can't beat them. Allow me.

He walked up to the punks as he confront them. Things seems going to be bad but then they suddenly walk off like they were not bothered to teach Lelouch a lesson.

This surprised Y/n a bit and soon they sat on a bench as Lelouch ask him.

Lelouch: So what brings you here?

Y/n: Waiting on Kallen.

Lelouch: (smile) Ah so you two are on a date.

Y/n: (blush) No not like that! Just for a chat that's all.

Lelouch: I see.

Y/n:......So I heard your friends were taking has hostages. Must be scary.

Lelouch: Yes but it was a good thing the Black knights came and save them.

Y/n: Well what are your thoughts about the black knights?

Lelouch: They are a interesting group.

Y/n: Yeah same.

Lelouch: I believe Milly have sent you a pic?

Y/n: Yep. Pretty much.

He pulled out his phone and open the picture that Milly sent of her dressed up as a cat.