Act 5: Solo ops mission

We see Y/n within a steal drop ship as he is making his way to The Trophy, which is a highly and secured prison within the Britannian Empire where they kept many of their enemies inside. From terrorist leaders, skill pilots and generals, to high rank government personnel or government leaders themselves are being kept within the prison.

He is seen sitting on a chair while looking down at his combat knife which is the only weapon he will be taking for this mission and he must steal the Britannians weapons in hopes to use them in battle.

C2: We're close to your drop.

Then C2 walked over to Y/n as he get up and slide his combat knife onto his holder on his waist and tells C2.

Y/n: I have feeling Zero is testing me or challenging me for this mission.

C2: You could say that and you maybe right. Zero finds you very interesting ever since he learned about you.

Y/n: He has?

C2: Indeed. For one, your father was a war veteran of the Frontier War before he was killed by Britannian forces.

Y/n: Yeah he was. My mother was the commander of the Militia and after the war they got married and have me.

C2: I see. Also, you've trained hours in hopes to battle Britannia and have your revenge on them. Is that true?

Y/n:.......They took everything from me. My home, my friends and my family. I can never forgive them for what they did. I cannot allow them to rule Earth and get away so easily after what they did.

C2: Hmm.....ask me this? Do you think all Britannia are bad?

Y/n: What?

C2: You said that you would never forgive them but yet there are others that don't know anything about The Alliance and what Britannia has done. Some were even born after they banished The Alliance out of Earth but do you still think all are bad or good?

Y/n: Well....not all are bad. I just......I just want to avenge the people I've lost by taking down Britannia once and for all.

Alliance pilot: (radio) We're over head. Goof luck pilot.

Y/n: Thanks.

He slam on the button and the hatch open up to reveal a storm with rain pouring down while flashes of lighting appear around them as Y/n look out as he put on hid helmet while C2 approaches to him.

C2: You seek vengeance on those that they have taking but let me ask you this.....how long until you will find out that there are others that lost someone they cares because of you. Who knows, you might kill someone right in front of someone and they start to cry, seeing someone she or he cared for is gone forever. Will you live out your life of what you have done?

Y/n was slient for a moment which C2 noticed and then she turns and walk away while she tells him.

C2: Save your answer another time. Your mission starts now.

Y/n: Roger.

Once that was done, he leap off the drop ship and he start to descending down through the dark cloaks with thunder and lighting sound him along with rain pouring all around him.

He nose down through the clouds and dodging the lighting bolts flashing as he keeps going down and down from the sky.

After what seems like hours of fallen he breaks through the clouds and see a huge prison island in the middle of the ocean as he goes down towards it as he goes faster and faster.

Once he gets close he spin himself up right and active his thrusters to slow down his fall. After a while he slow down and soon landed onto the docks of the prison as he looks up to see the prison on top of a hill.