3

Taehyung's POV

"That has been the most awkward moment of my life, you can tell non of us want to be here" I complain, to Jimin. The best part of having Jimin as a friend is he always makes you feel better. 

"Don't start this again, you only just complained to me, in the morning. And also, Jennie is fine, she is so nice, you just have to get over that" Jungkook said.

Okay, maybe not the best.

"I know, but I don't how, I mean the whole point Is to get the fan to know we are together" I replied.

"Hmm, I think first just start by announcing that you guys are together, then I think it will be easier," Jimin said. 

Jungkook is correct, this is my job. 

...

Jennie's pov

I sat in my bedroom, waiting for my mum to call me back. I missed my mum so much, even since I came to Korea from New Zealand, I never got to see my mum. 

'Knock, Knock 

I put my phone by the side and opened the door. 

Lisa!

"Unnie, Unnie," Lisa said, rushing and giving me a warm hug. 

"Lisa, everything okay," I asked. 

"I am going on a date, how do I look?" She asked, looking so excited. 

"You look fab, I hope it goes well," I said. 

"I really hope it will, my mum recommended it to me, she said it was someone famous," Lisa said. 

"This might actually be the first," I said

"Yeah" Lisa replied, laughing. 

"Jennie" Come the voice of Jisoo. 

"Anyway I better head off, Love you Unnie" Lisa said. 

I nodded "Good luck. Love you"

Lisa headed out of the door, while Jisoo came in. She sits down next to my bed and hands me a strawberry smoothie. 

"Thanks," I said, taking the Strawberry smoothie. Jisoo opened her phone and tap on her Instagram. 

"Look at this," she said, handing me a phone. I take it and look at it. 

Taehyung's newest post.

BTS Kim Taehyung

Dear Army, Kim Jennie (Blackpink member) and I had started a relationship

Dear Army, Kim Jennie (Blackpink member) and I had started a relationship. I really hope you will accept it.  Love ya Army!

BTSforever: OMG, you started a relationship, with Kim Jennie, that's great. I hope your guys are happy. I am so glad for you. Love you.