5

Lisa's POV 

After Jennie come back from the hospital, we are still trying to figure out what happened between Jimin and Rosé. And I got the perfect plan of knowing. Of course, ask someone like Jungkook. Jungkook and I have been closed since my mum starts wanting me to go on a date with him. But there's absolutely no chance me and him will date. I opened my phone and text him. 

Lisa:

Hi, any chance of coming around? Wanna talk to you about Rosé

Jimin:
Umm yeah sure, a bit busy at the moment, but will come soon. 

I smile, that's always one of his excuses, of he will be late. 

Jennie has been talking about him and Taehyung for almost the whole time at breakfast, and I got the feeling they gonna end up together. 

I sit on my bed and take my daily Instagram selfie. 

Blinks, how's my selfie today, do I need to improve on anything? I hope you guys like the dress! love you blinks

I pressed send, and the next moment, comments start popping up. Wow, are blinks on their phone all the time, looking at my Instagram profile. Ok, that sounds a bit creepy. 

Lisayathebest: love the dress, love the selfie, your selfie is already perfect. 

Blinksforever: OMGOMGOMG, you look so gorgeous, love you, perfect selfie by the way

Blackpinkbigfan: LISAAAAA!!!!! Your eyes are so pretty!!

I smile and check in the mirror. Have to admit it myself, but I love this look. 

A moment later, there was a knock on the door, it is probably Jisoo. I walked over to the door, but no. It was Jungkook. 

"Oh Hi," I said, but for some reason, I sound nervous. Jungkook waved his hand "Hi, love your look" 

I beam to myself, even Jungkook says so. Jungkook sits down next to me "So what's up?"

I take a deep breath "What's wrong with Jimin and Rosé?" 

"Yeah, I do figure out there was something wrong with them, yesterday when Jimin come back from Rosé, he was looking pretty angry, he was also saying how he and Rosé might break up," Jungkook said. 

"Hmm, yeah similar thing to Rosé, I think they would probably make up soon," I said, wanting to leave the subject alone, for now. 

"Let's take a selfie together, the selfie you took today is so good," Jungkook said. Is Jungkook one of those people who look at their Instagram all the time? 

I laughed "fan will sus that we are together, let's not" Jungkook shakes his head "No, let's take it, we are just friends"

Jungkook is right, we are just friends.