4

Rosé's POV

"Unnie, I think you should really date someone, I think Taehyung is an excellent choice, I mean, look at him, he looks hot," I said, cuddling beside Jennie

"Are you dating Jimin or what?" Jennie said, joking.  I laugh "he looks hotter, I am meeting him today" Jennie sigh and hugs me tightly "I'll go and makes breakfast, what do you w, toast, cereal, waffle, garlic bread" 

"No, definitely not garlic bread, I am meeting Jimin, and I will have cereal, thanks Unnie, ya the best" I responded. Jennie laughed and head out of the door. 

I put on my best dress and the necklace Jimin brought me on my neck. I look in the mirror

 I look in the mirror

Nice. Jimin will love this. Jennie comes in, holding a bowl of cereal. 

"Oh, thank you so much Unnie," I said while taking a spoonful of cereal. 

"You look gorgeous, the others are still sleeping," Jennie said. I nodded and take the last large bite. I give the bowl to Jennie, Jennie smiles and takes the bowl downstairs. I walk over to the mirror and put on some light pink lipstick. My phone suddenly start to ding, who would be texting me this early in the morning, most people are having a Saturday lay-in. I opened the phone and beamed. Jimin

Jimin:

Hey babe, so excited to see you, I am here, I don't want to wake up the others, so would you open the door for me? Love you

Rosé:

Sure, excited.

I closed my phone and tiptoe downstairs, I went over to the door and open it as quietly as possible. And there he stood, looking hotter than ever. 

"Shell we go upstairs, to your room" Jimin whispered. I smiled and lead him upstair. 

"So, Babe," I said. I look at Jimin while he locked the door. Why lock it?

"Umm, I don't think they're going to hear us all the way up here," I say, leaning against the wall. Jimin looks at me and steps toward me, one of his hands on my waist, one on the wall. Jimin chuckled "Not for that" 

Then his soft, warm lips were against mine, I pulled my hand up his chest, and warp my arm against his neck. We parted for a second and he whispered in my ear "You look gorgeous, by the way, especially with the necklace" He takes his hand and brush my hair away from my shoulder. He kissed me lightly on the shoulder and moved toward my neck. 

"Jimin, do you think Taehyung and Jennie..." I said, but before I finish he said "Why does this always have to be about them"

"No, I just want to talk to you about it, it's okay, is it?" Jimin asked.

"Rosé, I don't care about them, okay, I don't care about any of them, except for you, they are just a piece of material, if they aren't your friend, I won't care. Can we please talk about something else" Jimin said. I look at him, wanting to be calm. But this is not okay. I would not let Jimin or anyone to call my best friend that.