𝗥𝘂𝗹𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗘𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗶𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆

Rules and payment

1.Follow the host( me: Saphire_Skyes)and the co hosts KeaniCupido & qmd_books So you will get notified when we share news and updates regarding the contest!

2.Add this book to your reading list( So you won't miss any updates) and vote on the first 10 parts.

3.Give this award book a shout out on your message board. Spread the word and help us find more gems like you!

4. ONCE your judges are assigned to you ( on the 6th of February), kindly follow and vote on at least 5 chapters of their book, (Which will be mentioned in the "Meet your judges" section.) They deserve it as they were willing to take off personal time and energy from their busy schedules to help find Wattpad's Hidden Gems!

5.Your password is your favorite gem stone

6.Only 2 books can be entered into the awards per person. They should be in different genres.

⚠ If rules were not followed, your entry will obviously be disqualified ⚠

We would hate to do that to your gem of a story so please follow the rules!

Eligibility

1. Your book must be in English.

2.Your book must have under 3k VOTES ( This is so we can give a chance to promote the underrated stories)

3.Both ongoing and completed books are accepted, but make sure your book has a minimum of 5 chapters.( Excluding non story parts such as the author's note and aesthetic.)

4. Your Short stories can be of any genre but is has to be complete.

4.Minimum word count for Short stories: 500

5.Minimum word count for Poetry:25