HISTORICAL FICTION WINNERS

Winners!
Personally message me with your email, book title and category to claim your prizes 💎

CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYONE WHO PARTICIPATED!

Winner or not you will get your review as promised. It will be directly messageed to you from our community account Sapphire_Community in the course of this week.

If you do not get your reviews by this Wednesday the 22nd, reach out to us.

THIRD PLACE🥉

Total score: 85/100

The Belonging Season By BlueEyePhantom
Judge:HillyWrites01

• Title:8/10

The title of the book is short, simple and easy to remember. It also fits the plot of the story.

• Cover:4/5

The cover shows clearly the genre in which the book falls into with an image of an Egyptian queen in a plain white background. The fonts used and the colour for the title in the cover prevented the white background from being a nuisance. At first glance, I figured the main character was going to find herself in a tough situation.

• Blurb:8/10

The blurb accurately captured the entirety of the story; from the setting, to the main plot,to the main characters without revealing more details than necessary which is impressive.

• Setting:9/10

The story was set in Ancient Egypt and considering the characters created it is very relevant in the story as it allows readers to fully get the experience of life of the Ancient Egyptians.

• Character and emotions : 8/10

The characters are easy to picture based on the good description the author gave. Getting readers moved to the point of experiencing emotions that belong to the characters makes a good author and I admit this author took it a bit too seriously which I think is a good thing. The opinions and emotions of the characters were vivid too as Queen Ankhesenanum's devastation and struggle between her love and dynasty.

• Plot and detail:17/20

The plot isn't cliche and yes it can be compared to real life happenings in Ancient Egypt that have been recorded in history. The plot and characters were also well developed.

• Flow and style:18/20

The flow of the story was smooth and generally good right from the beginning. The author used legible and easily understandable words for the usual basic English speaker.

• Grammar and Spelling: 9/10

Of course there were very few errors in grammar however the tenses were good. The punctuation was on point and there were hardly any spelling mistakes.

• Personal Enjoyment:4/5

Personally I'm a lover of Ancient Egypt and stories surrounding it and this book met most of my expectations. It was truly enjoyable. Definitely a must read

Additional Feedback-

Thank you so much for entering this book into the Sapphire Awards and I wish you the very best as you continue your journey as an author. Your writing style and plot is great.