Chapter 4 - A fun game

A/n: I still haven't got any readers but hopefully I will later!
I hope you enjoy chapter 4!

~

I woke up the next morning. What a good start to living in the Glade, I thought to myself. Why was I lying on the bathroom floor yesterday? And who were this woman and the little girl? Was it me? I got out of bed while my head was overflowing with questions.

Huh? This is not the hospital room. It was one of the rooms I saw the other day. Am I in one of the leader's rooms?

I saw that I was still wearing my normal clothes. I didn't realize yesterday that I was still wearing these. Wide green pants with a black long-sleeved top. When I got here Alby gave me a sweater and shorts to sleep in.

I walked out of the room. I saw the door I opened yesterday when I 'fell' into the black abyss. Was it just the bathroom?

I opened the door carefully and yes, it was the bathroom.

I closed the door and walked downstairs, on my way outside. No one was awake yet, even the doors were still closed. I decided that I would just sit down for a while, so I walked toward the Deadheads.

When I got there I sat down, my back leaning on a tree.
I was thinking about the woman again. She said Raven to the little girl, so that was probably me. Was it a memory?

I continued thinking for a while so I didn't notice that someone sat down next to me.

'Raven.'

I finally saw the person sitting next to me. It was Newt.

'Are you okay?' He asked.

'Yeah.' I simply answered him. 'Let's go get breakfast.'

'What happened yesterday?' Newt asked me.

'I uh, I had a dream so I guess I started sleepwalking.' I lied. I didn't wanna tell him, maybe I'll tell him later but not now. Not when I only knew him for one day.

I got up and started walking towards the kitchen, giving Newt a sign I was gonna get breakfast.

We sat down at one of the picnic tables.

'Who's room did I sleep in?' I asked Newt.

'Oh, uhh that was my room. I didn't think it would be a good idea to let you sleep in the hospital room.' Newt's cheeks turned red. He seemed kind of nervous actually, but I let go of that thought.

Minho sat down next to me. 'Ready for your first day, Greenie?'

'Yeah, I think so. If I don't throw up in the blood house.'
Just the idea of all the blood and dead animals gave me chills. I didn't think I wanted to be a slicer.

While eating my breakfast I was kind of wondering if Newt told anyone about what happened yesterday. Before I could ask him I saw Winston walking towards us.

'You ready?' He asked.

I nodded and got up from the table. I gave Newt and Minho a small smile as a goodbye.