Chapter 25 - They know

A/n: Sorry that it took me so long to update, I'm just a little busy!

Tysm for all the reads btw <3

Sorry that there are a few plot holes like Newt's limp and stuff, but I hope you still like it.

Enjoy!

~

When I woke up I saw that Newt was still in his bed. I got up and walked to his bed. I bend down and shaked him a little and eventually he opened his eyes.

'Hey.' I smiled.

'Hey.' Newt got up.

When I grabbed my clothes Newt turned around facing the wall. We stayed silent while I was getting dressed.

'You don't have to turn around when I get dressed.' I said.

'I don't wanna make you uncomfortable.' He said nicely.

'You don't make me uncomfortable, but you can turn around now, I'm already dressed anyway.'

Newt was still wearing a white shirt with some pants. Just to be nice I also turned around so he could get dressed.

'You also don't have to turn around.' Newt chuckled lightly.

'I also don't want to make you uncomfortable.' I laughed still facing the wall.

'Alright then. Now let's get breakfast.' Newt said. I turned around and we both walked towards the kitchen.

'Here you go.' Frypan handed me a plate with food and smirked.

'What?' I asked confused.

'Nothing.' He started grabbing more plates and handing them to Newt and some other boys.

'Let's go.' I followed Newt to the tables and we walked towards Thomas, Minho and Chuck.

Thomas and Minho were giving us some weird looks. Me and Newt sat down and I started eating. After a while I noticed that Minho and Thomas were still looking at us and not even looking away for a second.

'What?!' I looked up at them.

Minho and Thomas only gave each other a look and they laughed out loud.

'Chuck, what are they doing?' I asked the boy.

'They wouldn't tell me, because they said I was too young for that kind of things.' Chuck replied, slightly sad.

I raised my eyebrows and looked at Thomas and Minho. Minho leaned in and whispered something in Newt's ear. Newt's whole face turned deep red and Minho chuckled.

'Now you guys tell me what's going on.' I said.

'You know damn well what's going on, Shortie.' Minho smirked. I swear to god if it's about last night.

'No, I don't.'

'I saw some interesting things last night.' He leaned closer to me. 'Does that sound familiar?'

'Maybe we should tell them.' Newt whispered in my ear.

'Okay, you do it.' I whispered back while Minho and Thomas were still looking at us.

'No, you do it.'

'Why do I have to do it?'

'I'm not going to tell them.'

'You're the boy!' I whisper-yelled.

Newt sighed and looked and Minho. 'We got something to say.' He said a little too serious.